mtf ichimuko

hi, this indicator shows the result in 4-digits for all pairs in data window mt4. i want that it show 5-digits for 5-digit pairs and 3-digits for 3-digit pairs. can someone help me?

http://forexmt4ea.com/ichimoku-mtf-indicator-mt4/

Ichimoku MTF Indicator for MT4 - Forex MT4 EA
Ichimoku MTF Indicator for MT4 - Forex MT4 EA
  • forexmt4ea.com
Based on a four time interval, this indicator is used in analyzing forex market data from the prices at a given time. In addition to this, the indicator presents the data just as a trading system would with all the lines being the middle of price ranges for a given time period. The design and parameterization in the indicator allows for...

There are several Ichimoku indicators on the threads/posts below (for MT4/MT5) so you can select any for example (also - look at the CodeBase) - 

================================

Ichimoku

The beginning

1. Simple Ichimoku System
  2. Simple Ichimoku System - rules for the systems
  3. Simple Ichimoku Scalping 

After

thanks, but this ichimuko is multi time frame and for example i can see h1-ichimuko in m15 time frame. i only need this one, i even use DoubleToStr code  but it dosent reply.
DoubleToStr - Conversion Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

FX-Pasargad:
thanks, but this ichimuko is multi time frame and for example i can see h1-ichimuko in m15 time frame. i only need this one, i even use DoubleToStr code  but it dosent reply.

Maybe this one.

The other one - 

-----------------

Ichimoku_HTF - indicator for MetaTrader 5  

The Ichimoku indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters:

input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4// Indicator chart period (timeframe)
Reason: