How to change Signal subscription to different account

Hello,

i have a signal subscription but it doesn't work on my EU ESMA regulated account due to leverage restrictions (at least that's what i think).

So i have opened an account with the correct leverage outside of the EU. How can i activate the signal on this new account without paying again?

Thanks

Pieter

You can't.

You have to subscribe the other one also.

thamenz:

Hello,

i have a signal subscription but it doesn't work on my EU ESMA regulated account due to leverage restrictions (at least that's what i think).

So i have opened an account with the correct leverage outside of the EU. How can i activate the signal on this new account without paying again?

Thanks

Pieter

You can ask for a refund due to incompatibility from the Service Desk and if its not more than 2-3 days since subscription, they maybe accept it.

You can cancel with a refund within 24 hours from subscription anyway.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. I'll contact the service desk.

unfortunately, i'm not getting any feedback from my service desk request.... Any other way to get their attention?

Thanks

Pieter

thamenz:

unfortunately, i'm not getting any feedback from my service desk request.... Any other way to get their attention?

Thanks

Pieter

No, you have to wait.

Wow, what a SCAM !

I have made 2 service request. No answer on both of them, and now they appear to be DELETED....

I guess there is no other option than to cancel the subscription and get away from this platform asap!

Thanks for your help anyway. Good luck.

Kind regards

Pieter

It's your own fault.

You can not swap signal subscriptions from one account onto the other.

That ability would introduce madness into the system.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's your own fault.

You can not swap signal subscriptions from one account onto the other.

That ability would introduce madness into the system.

Hello Marco,

yes it's my own fault, but:

1. the platform won't let me test the signal compatibility, so i can keep on trying and subscribing until it works.

2. Any response on my service request, even a standard one, would be the least expected. For a paying platform, this is unacceptable.

Kind regards

Pieter

Your request is unacceptable.

If it doesn't work you should first try to find out why it isn't working.

Hi All. I subscribed to a Signal on a Demo account. The Demo account was Disabled after the 180 days max which I did not know about. How can I get the rest of the month's subscription onto another new Demo account please.
Reason: