Experts: The aggressive semi-automated scalping EA

The aggressive semi-automated scalping EA:

Use on 1M charts. Manually choose Only Long, Only Short or Short and Long depending on market direction. Close open orders moving in the opposite direction.

Author: pcbiz

This won't work:

bool ExistPositions() {
  for (int i=100; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {
        return(True);
      }
    } 
  } 
  return(false);
}

replace with:

bool ExistPositions() {
  for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i-) if (
     OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)
  && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {
        return(True);
  } 
  return(false);
}

WHRoeder:

This won't work:

bool ExistPositions() {
  for (int i=100; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {
        return(True);
      }
    } 
  } 
  return(false);
}

replace with:

bool ExistPositions() {
  for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i-) if (
     OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)
  && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {
        return(True);
  } 
  return(false);
}

I use this section to specify the maximum number of open positions. Last night I changed "int i=100" to "int i=30" and it worked fine.

Would someone please add a magic number to this EA? It is interfearing with other open trades.

Currently this EA does not trade on ECN brokers. Can anyone add that capability?

Can anyone add money management to this EA. I would like the lot size to increase as the equity rises and for the lot size to decrease as the equity goes down.

can not

use... spoil... ea

This is a wonderful scalping EA, couldn't believe when i first saw it at work. But don't y'all think it's going to need a stoploss of say 50 pips even before the trail?

There are lots of updates and versions of this EA on its original forum:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/22058-aggressive-scalp-ea.html

Can anyone fully automate this expert using the indicators at this post, or similar indicators?

http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/22058-aggressive-scalp-ea-37.html#post333808

Wow, I tried your EA and on one day it ran perfectly like a well oiled money making machine and has never won a trade since. I deleted and re downloaded but it did not help. It took a 5k new demo account from 5k to around 6,800.00 and then I walked away and came back and it drained it down to 1,500. It did all this in about 45 mins.????I am not any kind of coder or programmer. If I could get consistant results, it would be an EXCELLENT bot.

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
Reason: