Experts: Trade-Arbitrage - page 3

Dear getch,

I replaced "void TradeArbitrage()" to modify code for SpreadX + SpreadY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code for conditions SpreadX + SpreadY:

/ / Extern double MinPips = 0.5; / / Minimum consider the difference to arbitration in the "old" items

extern double SpreadKoef = 1;

void TradeArbitrage()

{

/ / RefreshPositions (); / / First, open arbitrage positions. Close always have time.

CloseSomePositions();

RefreshPositions();

return;

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I compile, it creates an error of "CloseSomePositions - fuction is not defiend".

And I can't find CloseSomePositions() fuction in the code. Where can I find that fuction?

Thanks.

The answer is here.

hey after trying some minutes...

to make that the ea is trading you have to put the Trade-Arbitrage.txt into the filies folder in experts there are the arbitages that have to be tradet.

i have typed all here from picture you have to put that exact in the .txt

// Variants for Arbitrage.
// Examples:
1 / EURUSD && 1 / (GBPUSD * EURGBP)
EURUSD * USDJPY && EURGBP * GBPJPY
GBPUSD && GBPJPY / USDJPY
GBPUSD && EURUSD / EURGBP
GBPUSD && GBPJPY / USDJPY
EURUSD && EURGBP * GBPUSD
EURUSD && EURJPY / USDJPY
EURUSD && EURAUD * AUDUSD
1 / EURGBP && GBPUSD / EURUSD
EURJPY / USDJPY && EURGBP * GBPUSD
EURJPY && EURUSD * USDJPY
1 / EURUSD && USDJPY / EURJPY
USDJPY && EURJPY / EURUSD
EURJPY / EURGBP && GBPUSD * USDJPY
EURGBP && EURUSD / GBPUSD
EURAUD && EURUSD / AUDUSD

USDJPY / EURJPY && ! / (GBPUSD * EURGBP)

i have deleted the  eurchf because there is nothing to trade at current time.

i you want only have the minimal lot then make  "lock " to true and  set up min lot at min lot that is availible (0.01) and in lot set 0.01 and for sure set max lot 0.01 ,  too.

i have setted an live account to test it here:

ok i think that system is bad, account 25 % loss.......  have someone other results? i have it on demo and realand on demo is complete other.... lol^^

Why can't I attach the EA to any chart?

hi 

getch  can you message me via skype keezilla or keelan brettner facebook please i have a few systems im working on and would like to chat