Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Do you keep a blog? Place a link to MQL5.community there and make money!
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2009.11.16 11:07 

Cluster expert advisor:

It looks for the strongest and for the weakest currency pairs using Cluster analysis

Author: Mikhail Simakov

Bluesky
Bluesky 2009.11.17 13:48  

Nice idea. Indicator though, shows no lines.

Zenoni
Zenoni 2009.11.17 15:19  

Really very interesting EA, thanks for sharing.

In the description part you wrote that: "For example, if the strongest currency is EUR (from the 8 pairs)...." In the code I found only 7 currency pairs:

EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDCHF
USDJPY
AUDUSD
USDCAD
NZDUSD

Are there any other pairs that will be opened ?

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments 2009.11.22 14:04  
zenoni:

Really very interesting EA, thanks for sharing.

In the description part you wrote that: "For example, if the strongest currency is EUR (from the 8 pairs)...." In the code I found only 7 currency pairs:

EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDCHF
USDJPY
AUDUSD
USDCAD
NZDUSD

Are there any other pairs that will be opened ?

These 7 currencypairs has a total of 8 currencies....

RCB99
RCB99 2010.01.04 20:55  

Nice idea but not sure how to run the EA - does it need to be installed separately on a chart of each pair? I tried to run it on on chart and it will open orders for that pair - but others it tries to place but comes up 'unknown symbol name NZDUSD (etc)' even though the symbol names look correct.

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments 2010.02.19 17:52  
amv8:

Nice idea but not sure how to run the EA - does it need to be installed separately on a chart of each pair? I tried to run it on on chart and it will open orders for that pair - but others it tries to place but comes up 'unknown symbol name NZDUSD (etc)' even though the symbol names look correct.

I don't know as well. =( Sounds like a good idea for an EA

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments 2010.03.03 22:58  

I have tried to backtest with this advisor but nothing happens and the following message appears repeatedly in the journal:

CCFp EURUSD,M15: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function

Can anyone suggest what the problem is?

Thanks,

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments 2013.08.15 16:45  

HI All,

I have just put it on USDJPY and GBPCHF, with the CCFp @ default settings. I noticed it has made a long trade USDJPY on Tuesday for 60 pips, so something is working:-).

Queries:-

1. Can it go on more than one chart?

2. Preferred time frame?

3. Is there an explanation of the input settings (apart from SL, which I presume is for use with 5 digit brokers)?

4. If it closes a trade as it opens up another, why was there not another trade showing on the chart?

Chart attached.

Thanks for sharing the EA.

Cheers,

Mike

willgart
willgart 2013.11.13 16:23  
its normal, you cant backtest this EA as it require the access to all symbols at the same time, but a back test is limited to 1 symbol only.
Charles Rademacher
Charles Rademacher 2015.05.04 23:02  

Is anyone interested in doing more work with this EA?    I was intrigued when I saw it, but had to fix over 30 bugs before I could use it.   I think it has a lot of potential and I'm willing to discuss and share my work.

I also fixed a lot of really bad code that was eating up a lot of resources.  

Let's rock n' roll. 

/
To add comments, please log in or register