Custom Chart Request-calling all programmers

I would like to request you programmers do us all a favor and take on the quest to make a custom bar period chart an viable upgrade to the metatrader 4.

Presently there is a custom bar chart available on some java charts. But those charts aren't auto executing orders they are just for display. That's because they aren't the metatrader. How long will the metatrader remain locked in the silent misery of not having a custom bar chart option? How many strategies which require bar periods other than the preset selections allow will remain undeveloped? What will strategy developers do who have a strategy that requires auto execution of a 3 min, a 9 min, a 13 min and a 45 min bar do?

This is as good a time as any for someone to take on this task. Make a utility that installs on the metatrader that allows for as many user defined bar period charts as desired. I'm told that these custom periods can be created using one minute data. Let's make it a reality asap! There is alot of strategy development waiting for it.

You guys know who you are, codersguru and company. Who will take on this challenge?

Check this indicator. I am not sure about M3, M10 etc.

See the image.

Files:

this appears to work if attached to the 1m chart as a base.

fantastic! thankyou.

one more question then....

is there a way to save charting templates or something, once a chart is all set up with all these custom indicators you know and i want to open another timeframe chart and not have to go thru the laborious process of attaching all the indicators all over again? ...just have the new chart come up with the same configuration as the one I was just using?

Yes. To save what you have on your screen and create a template from it....go to mt4 and click on "charts" then click on "template" then click on "save template" after giving it a name, now you are done and have a new template. To try out your new template simply pull up a new currency pair chart and click on template then click on the name of your new template.

Aaragorn:
one more question then.... is there a way to save charting templates or something, once a chart is all set up with all these custom indicators you know and i want to open another timeframe chart and not have to go thru the laborious process of attaching all the indicators all over again? ...just have the new chart come up with the same configuration as the one I was just using?

awesome!

newdigital:
Check this indicator. I am not sure about M3, M10 etc. See the image.

will this alter the execution of EA's or just display the custom candles?

If not could we get one that alters the execution of EA's to the custom candles spec?

Reason: