Experts: NeuroNirvamanEA - page 2

Hi nirvaman, you wrote:

Stage 3. Teaching the perceptron responsible for type of market:

Set the value 3 (according to the stage number) for the input "pass".
Uncheck the inputs checked for optimization in the previous stage. Just in case, save in a file the inputs obtained at the previous stage.

Check the inputs for optimization:

ssp3, periods3, distancia3, x31, x32, tp3, sl3. The parameters for start step stop are in the setting file i am attaching

But there is no input named ssp3, tp3 or sl3 in the .set file you attached.

Maybe it is not necessary to check these three inputs in stage 3 or they lack in the .set file.

Hope you can explain what is wrong.

Edit: And what about periods4 and distancia4?

Thank you! :-)

Is Silver Tend indicator repainting?

nirvaman, are you sure you posted a complete version? and how is such a simple ea supposed to learn something cool based on an optimization of only a week or two ago? are you serious to call this a neural netowrk? this program can react based on 14 days movement of market, but will never see actions which happened years ago. it cannot truly learn anything useful. more over in stage 3 optimization the variables you mention are missing!!! so why do you post incomplete code? on the forum you posted your strategy is not too profitable overall anyway. i think it behaves more or less randomly. for example tell me, why default values in the code differ from paramater values you are posting here in the parameter section? here is the sample:

(

Parameters SSP=20; periods=64; distancia=8; x11=130; x12=80; tp1=43; sl1=17; SSP2=2; periods2=74; distancia2=14; x21=140; x22=86; tp2=49; sl2=16; distancia3=13; distancia4=15; periods3=98; periods4=52; x31=196; x32=78; pass=3; lots=0.1; mn=555;

)

why are these values different from the default ones in the code itself? does it even matter if i pick some custom initial values myself? you need to explain more in detail.

Azb:

nirvaman, are you sure you posted a complete version? and how is such a simple ea supposed to learn something cool based on an optimization of only a week or two ago? are you serious to call this a neural netowrk? this program can react based on 14 days movement of market, but will never see actions which happened years ago. it cannot truly learn anything useful. more over in stage 3 optimization the variables you mention are missing!!! so why do you post incomplete code? on the forum you posted your strategy is not too profitable overall anyway. i think it behaves more or less randomly. for example tell me, why default values in the code differ from paramater values you are posting here in the parameter section? here is the sample:

(

Parameters SSP=20; periods=64; distancia=8; x11=130; x12=80; tp1=43; sl1=17; SSP2=2; periods2=74; distancia2=14; x21=140; x22=86; tp2=49; sl2=16; distancia3=13; distancia4=15; periods3=98; periods4=52; x31=196; x32=78; pass=3; lots=0.1; mn=555;

)

why are these values different from the default ones in the code itself? does it even matter if i pick some custom initial values myself? you need to explain more in detail.

the defaults are the defaults. this EA need the settings obtained in your own optimization. my goal is not to convince anyone, just tio give something to start with. this can work much better with some improvements. this is a counter trend EA

geordie:

Is Silver Tend indicator repainting?

yes. it does

nirvaman:
Azb:

(

)

the defaults are the defaults. this EA need the settings obtained in your own optimization. my goal is not to convince anyone, just tio give something to start with. this can work much better with some improvements. this is a counter trend EA

Azb, I too was confused about this until I re read it a couple times. It looks like the optimization must be run 4 times, starting with the values given, then each successive run, index down the list for each parameter. I haven't had the time to do it 4 times (yet) but I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes on a "play money" account.

Whit

whit32457:
nirvaman:
Azb:

(

)

Azb, I too was confused about this until I re read it a couple times. It looks like the optimization must be run 4 times, starting with the values given, then each successive run, index down the list for each parameter. I haven't had the time to do it 4 times (yet) but I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes on a "play money" account.

Whit

thats the correct interpretation. you must run optimization 4 times. each time you have to change variable "pass". after each optimization you must use the settings in the next optimization.

nirvaman:
whit32457:
nirvaman:
Azb:

(

)

Whit

thats the correct interpretation. you must run optimization 4 times. each time you have to change variable "pass". after each optimization you must use the settings in the next optimization.

Hello guys!
Congratulations to Nirvaman for code: a curriculum in all respect. And above all, congratulations for the idea to use the first earnings to charity. I agree 1000%
I regret doing the same question for the umpteenth time, but I do not have clear steps for the optimization.

3 steps are described very clearly:

1) long positions optimization

2) short positions optimization

3)market optimization.

But...
In response you said that the optimizations are all 4th. But you also said that the variable step must be left at "3" in order to use the EA.
What are the variables to be set for the fourth optimization?
To use the algorithm as the EA how have I to set the variable "step"?
I am very confused ...

effedielle:
nirvaman:
whit32457:
nirvaman:
Azb:

(

)

Whit

Hello guys!
Congratulations to Nirvaman for code: a curriculum in all respect. And above all, congratulations for the idea to use the first earnings to charity. I agree 1000%
I regret doing the same question for the umpteenth time, but I do not have clear steps for the optimization.

3)market optimization.

But...
In response you said that the optimizations are all 4th. But you also said that the variable step must be left at "3" in order to use the EA.
I am very confused ...

sorry. my mistake. you are right. there is only 3 steps and in must remain in the last step for using is after optimization. Pass=3. you must let it there after optimization. there is not 4th step

nirvaman:
effedielle:
nirvaman:
whit32457:
nirvaman:
Azb:

(

)

Whit

Hello guys!

3)market optimization.

But...
I am very confused ...

sorry. my mistake. you are right. there is only 3 steps and in must remain in the last step for using is after optimization. Pass=3. you must let it there after optimization. there is not 4th step

One more thing: I imagine that for brokers who use 5-digit we should multiplied by 10 the values of TP and SL . Right?

See ya!
;-)
Reason: