Experts: HTH Trader

HTH Trader:

Hedge The Hedge Trader EA

Author: c0d3

Why dont you just do the following to prevent the massives draw downs ?

- BUY EURUSD

- BUY USDCHF

- BUY EURCHF

All the above using the same lot sizes.

It works perfectly.

cybernet69:

- BUY EURUSD

- BUY USDCHF

- BUY EURCHF

It works perfectly.

Do you need to apply this EA to all of the pairs or just one? cyber....do you want to chat privately about this hedge idea? I have some other questions......Dan

we will level your character 18-24 hours a day with nonstop wow powerleveling www.wowlevelingus.com ,Once payment is confirmed, your order will be submitted for processing,we will start your order within an hour or two.during the services,We assign 1 or 2 professional players to work on your character.(wow power leveling) www.wowlevelingus.com  We will never involve your character in PKing, KSing or any other behavior that is frowned upon.In our site(wow powerleveling report) www.wowlevelingus.com ,we report the orders' status twice each day,so you can check your order's status when you want. We present our processing time around 9:00am and 9:00pm PST([Pacific Standard Time] is GMT-8) everyday, cheapest power leveling http://www.wowpowerleveling80.com you can check your Condition during this time in our site.If you want to know your status in another time ,please contact with our live help service or email.

cybernet69:

- BUY EURUSD

- BUY USDCHF

- BUY EURCHF

It works perfectly.

Should i apply the same rules for entry and exit?

forexman05:
cybernet69:

- BUY EURUSD

- BUY USDCHF

- BUY EURCHF

It works perfectly.

Do you need to apply this EA to all of the pairs or just one? cyber....do you want to chat privately about this hedge idea? I have some other questions......Dan
This EA is only applied to EURUSD chart

This EA is not working at the moment, I receive this error message " zero divide".

c0d3.....can you address this error? fxea..if you want to chat, let me know...i am looking at hedge strategy too.....

forexman05:

c0d3.....can you address this error? fxea..if you want to chat, let me know...i am looking at hedge strategy too.....

Are the trades not opening? It has been working fine on my system since i have created it, please close your chart, close MT4, restart PC, open MT4, open chart, apply EA. There should not be any zero divide errors.

c0d3.....do you have any results from this? Are you using this for a real account? Please advise...thank you!! Dan

Reason: