who has tzmt4api.zip

Hello,

I have been seaching tzmt4api.dll/zip for days, could anyone provide me with this file or an not expired link?

thanks so much!

You can look at the following thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109996 (search for yourself please as it is 20 pages to read sorry).
But as I know - MT4 (this tool is for MT4 as I understand) was updated a lot since 2009 so I am not sure that this tool will work with the latest MT4 600+ builds.

halflive:

Hello,

I have been seaching tzmt4api.dll/zip for days, could anyone provide me with this file or an not expired link?

thanks so much!

I think - it is better to start using MT5 and forget about old tools which were created in 2003 - 2009 for unknown reason for example.

Examples - 

----------------

MQL5 vs QLUA - Why trading operations in MQL5 are up to 28 times faster? - the article 

MQL5 speed test (compare with MQL4 and C++)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/217992#comment_5943518 (in Russian)
Вопрос по скорости работы MQL5
Вопрос по скорости работы MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Всем привет! Вопросы скорее к профи по mql5: 1. mql5 быстрее mql4...

The Video from MQ: demonstration of the calculations on the GPU in MQL5 code and the graphics capabilities of the terminal 

----------------

Metatrader 5:

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Вот что можно сделать с OpenCL прямо в терминале MetaTrader 5 без всяких DLL

Renat Fatkhullin, 2016.12.10 01:10

It demonstrates not only the calculations on the GPU in MQL5 code, but also the graphics capabilities of the terminal:

Full source code in the form of a script is attached. The bug on OpenCL 1.2 was fixed.

This video was created by MetaQuotes. The script is attached to the original post here.

The articles:

And finally - the threads:

----------------

MT4 vs MT5 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:
You can look at the following thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109996 (search for yourself please as it is 20 pages to read sorry).
But as I know - MT4 (this tool is for MT4 as I understand) was updated a lot since 2009 so I am not sure that this tool will work with the latest MT4 600+ builds.
Thanks for your response, every link in that thread has expired already :(

Sergey Golubev:

I think - it is better to start using MT5 and forget about old tools which were created in 2003 - 2009 for unknown reason for example.

Again thanks for your response, you are probably right about that but in my experience MQL4 /Metatrader 4 is still really popular. 

To give you some background information about my quest: I am trying to obtain balances and perhaps even create an custom trade copier for MT4 accounts.

Also i would like to create an automated tradingstrategy that does not depends on Metatrader (Experts), but has the capibility to communcate with the metatrader servers of all the brokers available.

Thanks again for your time, its really appreciated.

Reason: