New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE

Hi, Folks!

We developped a dll capable of handling several instances of client terminal MT4 in background, allowing login in several accounts and multiples brokers simultaneously(MAX. 32).

Mainly goal, we kept in mind, when developing this API was permit handling orders in MetaTrader brokers from anothers softwares, for example MetaStock.

This API has more than 55 functions provindg informations about:

• Symbols and History;
  • Accounts, including support to AccountFreeMarginCheck();
  • Orders, reading historical/opened orders, sending any kind of them(buy/sell, limit/stop, ...), and changing take profit, stop loss, etc.;
  • Market Info, used mainly to retrieve Bid/Ask;
  • Errors occurred in each account;
  • and some checkup functions.This installation is zipped and available to download at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip

• #import "tzmt4api.dll"
    int LogIn_MT4(int login, string password, string server, string proxyserver, string proxytype, string proxylogin, string proxypassword);
    int LogOut_MT4(int handle);

int SymbolsTotal_MT4(int handle);
    string SymbolGet_MT4(int handle, int index);

double AccountBalance_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountCredit_MT4(int handle);
    string AccountCompany_MT4(int handle);
    string AccountCurrency_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountEquity_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountFreeMargin_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountFreeMarginMode_MT4(int handle);
    int AccountLeverage_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountMargin_MT4(int handle);
    string AccountName_MT4(int handle);
    int AccountNumber_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountProfit_MT4(int handle);
    string AccountServer_MT4(int handle);
    int AccountStopoutLevel_MT4(int handle);
    int AccountStopoutMode_MT4(int handle);
    double AccountFreeMarginCheck_MT4(int handle, string symbol, int cmd, double volume);

int OrdersTotal_MT4(int handle);
    int OrdersHistoryTotal_MT4(int handle);
    int OrderGet_MT4(int handle, int index, int select, int pool);
    double OrderClosePrice_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderCloseTime_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    string OrderComment_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderCommission_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderDelete_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderExpiration_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderLots_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderMagicNumber_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderOpenPrice_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderOpenTime_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderProfit_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderStopLoss_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderSwap_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    string OrderSymbol_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    double OrderTakeProfit_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    int OrderType_MT4(int handle, int ticket);
    bool OrderClose_MT4(int handle, int ticket, double lots, double price, int slippage);
    bool OrderCloseBy_MT4(int handle, int ticket, int opposite);
    bool OrderModify_MT4(int handle, int ticket, double price, double stoploss, double takeprofit, int expiration);
    int OrderSend_MT4(int handle, string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment, int magic, int expiration);

double MarketInfo_MT4(int handle, string symbol, int type);
    int GetTickCount_MT4(int handle);
    int GetLastError_MT4(int handle);
    string ErrorDescription_MT4(int errorcode);
    bool IsConnected_MT4(int handle);
    bool IsDemo_MT4(int handle);
    bool IsTradeContextBusy_MT4(int handle);
    int TimeCurrent_MT4(int handle);
    #import

Holy moly! This is awesome, and surprisingly identical to MT3's API. I'm going to try it tonight. By the way, which license category does it falls into? I was also wondering if you could publish the source code.

Thank you for sharing!

Will this work with EFXGroup?

scorpion:
Holy moly! This is awesome, and surprisingly identical to MT3's API. I'm going to try it tonight. By the way, which license category does it falls into? I was also wondering if you could publish the source code. Thank you for sharing!

Hello Scorpion!

We're a server data from Brazil (BOVESPA and BMF) and get specialized in feeding information to broadly accepted platforms like MetaStock and now MT4 too.

Our clients started to ask for data from another market, so we decided to develop a software which can connect to anothers Server Data(look image below). TZMT4API was generated as a sub-product of this project. We haven't decided yet how license mode will work, but this trial version is totally free to use for a limited time.

We already put live data inside MT4 (look image below), you can have market stock's data from any Server or any forex's broker providing it's signal. Now, we're commited to create a bridge to send orders to non-MT4's brokers (forex and stocks).

Unfortunally, our site and TZMT4Solution is not internationalized (TradeZone). What do you think about using MT4 with anothers brokers?

Best regards and profitable trade!

forexflash:
Will this work with EFXGroup?

Is this broker works with MT4 platform?

If yes, TZMT4API will work.

Best regards and profitable trade!

I have been trying to get an API like this for a long time...

I have to ask some question:

is this free, will it stay free?

I have been trying to use it inside a MT4 terminal... i am able to conect to a different server and even place a trade, but after some time (not more than 15 minutes) the MT4 treminal crashes... do you know about this? do you know how to prevent this?

I would really apprecate if you have an example using .Net

Thanks

Ps. Whats the best way to contact you?

hi

i have simple question . but i dont find related topic for my post.

so sorry.

i need a dll or api like WrappedMT3API. but for MT4. i want to use this Api in dot net tec.

is here in this site this dll. or some thing like this. or enybody know about that.

scorpion:
Holy moly! This is awesome, and surprisingly identical to MT3's API. I'm going to try it tonight. By the way, which license category does it falls into? I was also wondering if you could publish the source code. Thank you for sharing!

New MetaTrader API for .NET from Amplefile

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.dotnetremoting.com/dow.aspx

inquires : support@dotnetremoting.com

You will be able also simulate your strategies on the history data using our API

is the link still valid for the download? please let me know if there is a new one available or where can i download this zip file?

Thanks in advance.

It's quite some time ago since the last post in this topic. I am also looking for this api but I cannot download it anymore? Does someone still have it?

Thank you,

Maurice

Hi

Sorry but the link cannot be downloaded.

It seems that they have deleted the file from the server.

Can you upload it somewhere so we can download it?

Or attach it in the forum (that's better)

Thank You

Reason: