Experts: Demark Lines EA - page 2

2008.08.20 22:35:07 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader demark\experts\indicators\DeMark lines.ex4' on the EURUSDm,H4

Hi Boby.. Will you be able to send a EA that works .coz attached EA doesn't work..i'm studying on demark trend line. i would really glad if you could send me a demarkEA to my mail - jude1817@yahoo.com

Thanks a million

1234567890:

Hi Boby.. Will you be able to send a EA that works .coz attached EA doesn't work..i'm studying on demark trend line. i would really glad if you could send me a demarkEA to my mail - jude1817@yahoo.com

Thanks a million

Hi 1234567890,

Here is a link to the compiled version :***

Has anyone tried this EA with the reverse setting?  If so, what was your result?  Just wondering if it's better to reverse or not...

Can someone else post their results using this EA?  Good or bad?  I've just downloaded the new compiled version b/c the other one wouldn't place any trades...

Also, has this been tested on different time frames and pairs?  If so, which ones have been successful?

I am testing this live, and you can watch the results here.  I am using all default settings. 

ElectricSavant:
2008.08.20 22:35:07 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader demark\experts\indicators\DeMark lines.ex4' on the EURUSDm,H4

download the threadauthors downloads and then use explorer and rename the mq4 indicator folks....

Demark Lines is the name...(exactley as I typed)

Hello All!

Can someone please add the email alert so that it produces a signal on the blue/red dot versus when arrow appears? 

Is there a reason the T/S setting does not function? Currently in the code the TrailingPositions are set to the S/L, but changing it to T/S doesnt fix the problem. Lower in the code it appears the TrailingPositions have been voided. Is this done for a purpose, and can we change it?

Ken

cant op ? how to setup ?

bobby:

Hi 1234567890,

Here is a link to the compiled version ***

The link doesn't exist, can you upload it again?
Reason: