Experts: The MasterMind 2 (Version2.0) - page 2

CreativeSilence:
CUADRA556:

Is 100K to a 56 Million in 3 months possible? Realistic BackTesting

I'm interested too to know about this.

Have you finally got an excellent Script for this strategy?

I've acomplished that already...the chart in that thread is actually 56 mill not 560K.

I used this script but I the script was pushing 8 lots instead of 3, and computing bigger lot sizes. The risk factor would leave 101%free margin available with each position.

I watered down the code, due to stopouts.

Thanks

What will happen if I put a TRailing Stop of 30.0 and a Profit of 61.00 on your script? Will it makes a big different from what you have done? Will it still hit the target of 56 Million too? Should it be always a 100K to start to be able to have a 56 Million? Is there a possibility to start 500 U$ turning it to Millions? If so, how will the script looks like?

I would like to understand the strategy/method used by MasterMind :-)

I would like to start with very low ammount around 1000 box . How much I have to set -up the Lot size ?

Is M5 the chart timeframe ?

Thanks

Fabio

CreativeSilence,

May i know how to optimise this ea into live trading ? because when i backtest from 01.01.2008 until 18.07.2008 with deposit 10000, it end up with lose up all the deposit. I'm applying the ea into my demo account, how should i take care of it ? Or i just leave it on 24 hours and no need care it ? I need a guide to optimise it, because in my opinion, this is a powerful ea that i ever see, i appreciate the concept !!!

Thanks for any advise ...

yast77:

CreativeSilence,

May i know how to optimise this ea into live trading ? because when i backtest from 01.01.2008 until 18.07.2008 with deposit 10000, it end up with lose up all the deposit. I'm applying the ea into my demo account, how should i take care of it ? Or i just leave it on 24 hours and no need care it ? I need a guide to optimise it, because in my opinion, this is a powerful ea that i ever see, i appreciate the concept !!!

Hi Yast77,

can you please explain me how to do a backtest with an EA?

If it´s clear for you the strategy behind MasterMind, can you explain to me please ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Fabio 

Fabio:
yast77:

CreativeSilence,

Hi Yast77,

can you please explain me how to do a backtest with an EA?

If it´s clear for you the strategy behind MasterMind, can you explain to me please ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Fabio 

From the coding, i got that when the sig_buy<3 (you can see the value after you attach the ea to the chart), the ea will open the 3 buy position, and then until the sig_sell>97. the 3 buy position will be closed and the 3 sell position will be opened. This ea strategy is like this, i just don know how the ea calculate the sig_buy and sig_sell. So i need a guide to optimize this ea, so that we can manage this ea manually as well to earn the higest profit !!! 

hi, I'm testing forward, M5, Lot 0.1 But the EA trade with 13,60,11,60 and 9,90 Lot by EUR/GBP.

Why this???

Meta 1

I guess you are using Stoch and William % , with 100,3,3 setting.....Am I right??

sig_buy=iStochastic(NULL,0,100,3,3,MODE_SMMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,0);
sig_sell=iStochastic(NULL,0,100,3,3,MODE_SMMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,0);
sig_high=iWPR(NULL,0,100,1);
sig_low=iWPR(NULL,0,100,1);

//Comment("sig_buy=",sig_buy," sig_sell=",sig_sell);

if (sig_buy<3 && sig_high<-99.9) {    
 BuyValue=1;
}

if (sig_sell>97 && sig_low>-0.1) {    
 SellValue=1;
}

The user must have tons of patience...

sonic

puncher:

Hello,

Could you please try to help me write the EA like this:  'Can somebody try to write EA based on Taichi & deMarker indicators only on 1 hour charts?'

The above link is to my subject I have added last time on this MQL Forum...

Best regards,

Puncher

POLAND

Hi Puncher,

very interesting stuff. Looking to the link you provided, I see there are already 2 EA : Cronex Taichi and Cronex Demarker. The Cronex Taichi does not fullfill your request ? Or it is something else.

Let me know. I' willing to cooperate

Fabio

mancai:

I have run GBP/USD forward test since Monday, yesterday EA open buy order trade when buy_sig reach 3 , after that all 3 single trade went to profit 90+ pips, but next day,  it drop back to 0 profit (buy_sig < 3), now go back to +45 pips.

If in this case, if take profit and open buy order again when it reach again at 0 level will be better, do you have any idea on this? I donno adding trailing stop activate after 50 pips profit will help or not.

It is possible to have multi level TP.

I have seen this in several EA's before. it helps to prevent winning trade becoming losing ones.

TP 1
10 pips

TP 2
30 pips

TP 3

70 pips

Just an example as how it would work, it isn't ideal and won't always work the best but similar is used in some expert advisors. May be good to have an option to ensure there is no loss at all even if it meant breaking even, but then I do not how well any of this would be suited to this EA because I do not know the trade method.

CreativeSilence?

'I AM READY TO SHARE MY STRATEGY!!!'

5463088:
Mehmet:

i tested 2008.03.26 - today result is very good. buy

first time 2008.01.01 - today resuly is very bad.

please test 2007.01.01-2008.02.28

Where can I find the 2007.01.01-2008.02.28 pls ?
Reason: