Is 100K to a 56 Million in 3 months possible? Realistic BackTesting

I was trying to post the report up but it said my text was too long so I posted the pic instead. I've been waiting for the moderators to approve my expert but I'm still waiting.

Here's my report...

CreativeSilence wrote >>
Here's my report...

Can u send that EA to my email impianstation@yahoo.com

- Farid

CreativeSilence wrote >>

I was trying to post the report up but it said my text was too long so I posted the pic instead. I've been waiting for the moderators to approve my expert but I'm still waiting.

Can you send the EA to me also

MRobins17@Gmail.com

thanks

dear creative silence,

its neural network or probalistic term or u still use and indicator to open trade... may i know in detalis..

my email is here stir_22@yahoo.com

regards,

MANSTIR

Hello CreativeSilence I'm so interested in your EA, can you please told me what indicator you use or in what is based your system please? my email is monomonono@hotmail.com

thanks

Luis

Great work Creative!

I would also like a copy if you'd be kind enough to give me one.

Please contact me and let me know

brad@thehonestreviewer.com

CreativeSilence:
Here's my report...

Hi CreativeSilence,

Im very interested in you EA. could you please send to my email: ruinunesmh@gmail.com

thanks

rn

CreativeSilence:

CreativeSilence:

Hi CreativeSilence,

Im very interested in you EA. Kindly send to my email: kwng111@myway.com

thanks

K. W. Ng

Hi CreativeSilence,

I am also interesting to know how the EA work too, great to share with us to find out the EA. my email: wei_siong@yahoo.com

CreativeSilence:

Hi CreativeSilence,

I am also interesting to know how the EA work too, great to share with us to find out the EA. my email rom1000@mail.ru

Reason: