Experts: Lucky

Lucky:

It is a source code by winwin2007 - one of the leaders of the ATC 2007. It works only with the spread 2. It is closed after gaining the minimal profit, that is why Stop Loss and Take Profit levels of a brokerage company are not a problem for it.

Author: Sergey Artukh

my tested EURUSD M1  2008.01.01- today. Result is very Bad. First Balance is 10.000 finish Balance is 24.

Lucky iS no source code of the winwin programm. If you tell this then you are a liar!!!

Dont tell this any more, you program is losing all the time, has not 1 part of the winwin expert and you allways correct parameters but you allways lose in all real accounts .

and dont show your faked results allways, the broker you use is a fake broker, noone ever get this prices. you showed me 5 real accounts and 3 demo accounts, in all you lost all your money. tell this the people and dont speak about a grail if you cant even get a profit and lose all your money!!! I told you so often, please dont lie to the people and show you worst real results and your accounts you had to shut down with 0 at the end. you open 20 accounts, if 1 is in good profit you show results (and this with a faked broker!!!!) and after some time you accounts are busted also and you start again with new accounts. STop blending the people!

Be more honestly please. some people will believe you and its not fair to fake a very good expert if you dont know anything about this expert or this trading style!

Tried to help you give you tips that you dont get a losing expert all the time, you never was able to do so. tell this the people please, and delete immediately you text "source code of winwin"!!!!!!

i think that this result will be achieve  with 12 control point when will be make with every ticks so result will very bad

tazzi:
 i think that this result will be achieve  with 12 control point when will be make with every ticks so result will very bad

he uses a faking broker, he only used it there. i used a EA tested there and got 1 million in 1 month from 2000, its to funny, very high bars all the time - near only winners.

No real accounts was possible to open there , was only a internetsite. told him often his results are useless. he showed me live accounts, but all accounts he showed me was busted some days after he showed me. So nothing to say more to this fact.

Why does everyone online always try to make out that they are selling an EA from ATC2007 or even giving one away that is free from it. It causes confusion for traders and is outright deception.

This is one of the best ones.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/TeamSky

Now someone even told me they had his EA and sent it to me.

Don't believe all the deception in the forex world.

FXIA:

Why does everyone online always try to make out that they are selling an EA from ATC2007 or even giving one away that is free from it. It causes confusion for traders and is outright deception.

This is one of the best ones.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/TeamSky

Now someone even told me they had his EA and sent it to me.

Don't believe all the deception in the forex world.

you are right! But many people like to fake many things.

But why you think this TRamSky EA is one of the best. Sometimes was near SL and would lose many of the wins in his trading time, was lucky not to get.

and by the way, the expert is a very easy concept, only trading at special hour by comparing some prices at different times. (and some easy filters)

even with the 20/200 EA in the EA section you get same and much better results if you improve it.

Reason: