Some Revised Indicators

I will try to revise a couple of indicators that have been accused of repainting the past so that they don't.

The first in that series is the Fisher Yurik.

Can someone review it and check it to make sure that it is not repainting?

Thanks.

Edit: Uploaded revised version.

Files:

Maji:
I will try to revise a couple of indicators that have been accused of repainting the past so that they don't.

The first in that series is the Fisher Yurik.

Can someone review it and check it to make sure that it is not repainting?

Thanks.

What does this indicator do, Maji?

I'm pretty sure that repaints. It looks way too perfect. I thought the revised version of this indicator was posted somewhere on this forum.

Yeah this repaints easy to see it changing bars height and colour.

bluto:
What does this indicator do, Maji?

Just another indicator using the Fisher transform.

Aegis and Crestor,

How did you make sure that the indicator repaints? I thought I had posted it after the markets closed, so where did you have live data to check it against?

Also, the last bar will always be changing until it is closed.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I got to find out why it is repainting to be able to fix it.

Thanks for your help.

Maji:
Aegis and Crestor,

How did you make sure that the indicator repaints? I thought I had posted it after the markets closed, so where did you have live data to check it against?

Also, the last bar will always be changing until it is closed.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I got to find out why it is repainting to be able to fix it.

Thanks for your help.

hi,

you can test it by strategy tester and see what will be happened. that indicator repaint itself strongly.

spiketrader:
hi, you can test it by strategy tester and see what will be happened. that indicator repaint itself strongly.

Yup thats how Maji, strategy tester, thx spiketrader.

Thanks Spike and Creztor.

This means that there are a lot of indicators that are repainting the past. I just adopted logic into the loops. I think the problem is with the loops. Hope someone can correct it.

98% of indicators repaint, that is why even after 3+ years I have not been able to make a workable system EA. Even what looks good to the eye, does not work good in real trading because of the repainting. The ++ loops within the indicator causes the indicator to repaint. Most use the ++ loops. They call it dynamically changing indicators. To me they are deceptive and can not be relied on to create a sound system. What the answer is, I have not found it yet.

Dave

<<<

then tell me which kind of basic Metatrader indicator does repaint? (except for zigzag)

Dave137:
98% of indicators repaint, that is why even after 3+ years I have not been able to make a workable system EA. Even what looks good to the eye, does not work good in real trading because of the repainting. The ++ loops within the indicator causes the indicator to repaint. Most use the ++ loops. They call it dynamically changing indicators. To me they are deceptive and can not be relied on to create a sound system. What the answer is, I have not found it yet.

Dave

<<<
Reason: