Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 14

Jury Session Record of the 25th of October 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 25th of October 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Four more Participants dropped out of the competition.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Fourth Week Report (22-28 October)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Fourth Week (22-28 October) has been published. One month has passed since the Automated Trading Championship 2007 started. The first place changed its owner every week. We witnessed sudden ups and downs. The most of risky Expert Advisors could not stand the test of time and left the Top Ten. Now we can expect to see gradual accumulation of profits...

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

Interview with Boris Vilenski (bablokos)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Boris Vilenski (bablokos) has been published. The Participant from Israel decided to write an automated trading system based on his professional experience, though it is far from trading. Boris thinks that "for being successful, one should try to lead one's own way and search new solutions". And he does well.

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

these guys will have any decent ea decompiled in about 20 minutes.

what a shame. That s why they don't like DLLs' because this would kick there programmers . exe files are joke for protection.

Jury Session Record of the 6th of November 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 6th of November 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Three more Participants dropped out of the competition.

Milton Waddams's Blog

Milton Waddams's Blog : Projectsomewhere

.... the current leader of the 2007 ATC!! he's currently way way ahead of the rest... and the amazing thing is that he HASN'T EVEN CLOSED A SINGLE TRADE!!

thanks to Google... which helped in finding his rather low-profile blog

Statistical Report #1

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Statistical Report #1 has been published. A month has passed since the contest started. Now we have a rich source of materials to be analyzed. The results of multiaspect analysis of all Participants' equities are given in the first part of the report.

Wonder Boy I

Hi,

From comment of winwin:

Profile winwin2007 - Automated Trading Championship 2007

There are some people who talk about they have allready bought my EA and will sell it for a lot of money to other people.

dont believe in such liars, i did not sell my EA till now because of this problems.

There are other people who talk about they have written the same EA ......... .

Also funny, they dont know the code inside, dont believe this people who only wants your money with stupid faked programs.

I got a lot of emails of people who asked me for this 2 kinds of person, so i put this in my comment, so dont waste your money in faked programs.

------

I didn’t buy from him EA, I don't know his codes. I created my own EA based on his trades. That is public. I didn't do nothing wrong.

Please have a look my statements.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks.

Bongo

Interview with Tai Elliott (MiltonWaddams)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Tai Elliott (MiltonWaddams) has been published. Tai is the leader of the Championship. He places his bets on low-volatility securities and long-term strategies. "At present, I'm interested more in something which has proven results over a long period without any intervention, rather than an EA which requires frequent optimization."

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Reason: