string error description (int)

I have loaded an EA on my mt4 platform.  When I try to put it in my chart I get an error message that says its in my library stdlib.exe4

When I go to the dependencies part of it I get a message under the library exe that says STRING ERROR DESCRIPTION (INT)

Can somebody please help me fix this issue?

Thanks

Kelso

coachklso:

I have loaded an EA on my mt4 platform.  When I try to put it in my chart I get an error message that says its in my library stdlib.exe4

When I go to the dependencies part of it I get a message under the library exe that says STRING ERROR DESCRIPTION (INT)

Can somebody please help me fix this issue?

Thanks

Kelso

Show us your complete code and also a screenshot of the actual error message.

Thank you.

I had the same error message. How to fix this?

coachklso: I have loaded an EA on my mt4 platform.  When I try to put it in my chart I get an error message that says its in my library stdlib.exe4
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
  3. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your error message. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

4. There is no such thing as .exe4. An .EXE has nothing to do with the terminal, and a .EX4 does.
  5. Make sure you have a <datafolder>\Libraries\stdlib.ex4 with proper permissions.
              Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014
Reason: