Experts: Lucky - page 2

Serg_ASV:
Taking into account that unprofitable transactions no more than 3 in a year - to the following yet far
then is easy, take a real account and show 2 weeks without error trades and you are right. because of only 3 error trades you have a very big chnaance not to hit it.
maybe 1 week is also ok.

maybe demoaccount is also ok if you dont want to risk money. but show resulted trades or its not possible to proof to have a not manipulated and real history.
therefor is the read-only password for all accounts.

but if you use increasing lots in your grafik, then grafik dont show real profits. use same lots all the time to get a real result. because 10000 lots you cant trade that easy then 1 lot.
if you use backtest more then a time with other spreads amount, then chnage your time frame or splitt backtest. first, for real accounts or demo forward offcourse this is not important.

in you history seems to be many mistakes so. seems you only get more with more lots not with better trades.

winwin2007:
Serg_ASV:
Taking into account that unprofitable transactions no more than 3 in a year - to the following yet far
then is easy, take a real account and show 2 weeks without error trades and you are right. because of only 3 error trades you have a very big chnaance not to hit it.
maybe 1 week is also ok.

Specially for you from January, 15 works real account on 1200 dollars. Trade is carried out three varieties Lucky and one spalper based on Terminator.

>>in you history seems to be many mistakes so. seems you only get more with more lots not with better trades.

Your EA accomplished 7 (3,5%) unprofitable transactions from 200 on championship. My variants do 1-5 on 200 transactions (0,5-2,5%). Utillizing them in combination it is possible to attain 3-4 unprofitable on 200 transactions. And MM does not influence on the amount of unprofitable transactions.
The unique problem for me - it is a few of transactions.

http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm
This is demo of variant of a Lucky

And this real statment from January, 15
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 200.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 534.02 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 1 734.02 Equity: 1 734.02 Free Margin: 1 734.02
Details:
Gross Profit: 534.02 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 534.02
Profit Factor: Expected Payoff: 53.40
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)
Total Trades: 10 Short Positions (won %): 7 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 3 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 10 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)

Serg_ASV:

And this real statment from January, 15
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 200.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 534.02 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 1 734.02 Equity: 1 734.02 Free Margin: 1 734.02

Details:

Gross Profit: 534.02 Gross Loss: 0.00 Total Net Profit: 534.02
Profit Factor:
Expected Payoff: 53.40
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 0.00 (0.00%) Relative Drawdown: 0.00% (0.00)

Total Trades: 10 Short Positions (won %): 7 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 3 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 10 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)
good result. funny is, we dont have same entry points but same results. :-)
if you want to talk more you can write an email to winwin2007@gmx.de.

winwin2007:
Serg_ASV:

"we dont have same entry points" - look for demo

Serg_ASV:
winwin2007:
Serg_ASV:

"we dont have same entry points" - look for demo
yes told you we dont have same entry points, 1 of 146 trades was same in last days. not real same or :-).

but you have also good strategy!

or do you mean my entry points of the championship?
if you use some lucky parts still in your new ea then you cant even backtest this ea, because of problems with backtester inside 1 min bar (you need tick data for this).

but if you did forward testing in real accounts and demo accounts with big broker you are on the best way.

by the way. my ea in the championship coudnt trade like it would trade. if you need more infirmations aks by email, because i dont like to write to much in forum pages.

Login: 670563 Invest: 8pxfovq (only view) Alpari-Demo

Yes, at demo account I use 100% of risk and 100% of deposite. I can use only 60-70% of deposit and havn't with trades margin calls in real.

Serg_ASV:
Yes, at demo account I use 100% of risk and 100% of deposite. I can use only 60-70% of deposit and havn't with trades margin calls in real.
same thing. you lose in 1 trade more then you win in to less trades.

on the long hand is losing same chance then winning if you dont change some strategyparts or use better moneymanagement.

near all your accounts have moargin calls in demo!!!!!! so useless to see.

you real account would lose also with 70% setting so.

winwin2007:
Serg_ASV:
same thing. you lose in 1 trade more then you win in to less trades.

on the long hand is losing same chance then winning if you dont change some strategyparts or use better moneymanagement.

in demo all your trades have maybe margin calls!!!!!! so useless to see. even with 70 % you would have margin calls in some other days!!

you real account would lose also with 70% setting so very fast.

you have to accept that you only win because of this big stoploss level and little takeprofit. so you win many trades but you lose one big , and with your settings you lose all what you win!!!!!

allways you have to think about this: in a real account you never have all this wins, with this setup you had not 1 win in your account (with other setups much less wins), but you allways get in real accounts the full loss.

Reason: