How can I Synchronize two or more charts.

Hi 

I am very new to MT4 and would like to learn in details.
I have three chart windows open, each chart with different time frame.
I would like to synchronize all these three charts. 
So When I draw any indicator or trade line in one chart, I would like to appear
on other two charts.

Please can you advice, if these is possible with MT4 and how can I do that.

Thanks
Ish

ishfady: So When I draw any indicator or trade line in one chart, I would like to appear on other two charts.
  1. You can't "draw" indicators, you put them on a chart. And unless they are designed to be MultiTimeFrame (MTF) they will be different on different TFs.
  2. You can draw objects but you will need a special purpose indicator to draw them on other charts and to synchronize scrolling.
  3. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

hi..me too always using 4 different chart with 4 h, 1 h, 30 minute, and 15 minute time frame. I think it depend on your pc spec and your internet connection..

ishfady :

Please can you advice, if these is possible with MT4 and how can I do that.

There is a free program named "SynchroChart_Line.mq4".

However, it is not mine and redistribution is prohibited, so search it on Google and download it yourself.

Since some of them are in Japanese, translate as follows.

From line 21,

enum sync{

allChart = 1 ,     //Syncronize all TF
   lowerChart = 2 ,   //Syncronize only higher TF
   upperChart = 3      //Syncronize only lower TF 
};

input sync setting1 = 1 ;   //Select TF to syncronize

You can synchronize lines, but it's not available to deploy indicators.

Reason: