Expert advisor coding

Hi there,

I need someone to create an EA using a combination of support and resistance and an ADX (dashboard) indicator to use with , about 3 indicators, and these already have inputs...but i do not know how to code as yet, still teaching myself. Please advise if it would be possible to code those 3 and the ADX, into one indicator and ultimately into an EA...and how much can you charge to create the EA for me?

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: