Unable to Find Broker on MT4... What does it mean ??

HI , I am having a bitter experience trading. I am new with only a few months experience and am unable to take full advantage of the features in MT4 simply as I am still new and secondly because of the broker as they are discouraging to use MT4. They allow to download from their website only,and not mobile trading is supported whereas I receive message on the MT4 that its is supported. Upon loading the app on my mobile, I am unable to find my broker server. My agent is very hesitant in helping my setup for mobile app. And will not give me the server details. Am I missing something here ??? Please I need help ....

hrk96:
HI , I am having a bitter experience trading. I am new with only a few months experience and am unable to take full advantage of the features in MT4 simply as I am still new and secondly because of the broker as they are discouraging to use MT4. They allow to download from their website only,and not mobile trading is supported whereas I receive message on the MT4 that its is supported. Upon loading the app on my mobile, I am unable to find my broker server. My agent is very hesitant in helping my setup for mobile app. And will not give me the server details. Am I missing something here ??? Please I need help ....

Try to contact your broker.

Then they could contact the MetaQuotes to list them there.

hrk96:

If you really can't locate your broker in MT4 app and they are reluctact to assist you with that, you may want to reconsider using them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you really can't locate your broker in MT4 app and they are reluctact to assist you with that, you may want to reconsider using them.

Thank you, and this is exactly what I feel, Can't Meta Quote discourage such scammers from using their products? They should not qualify in the first place to even get basics to pose or deceive the user that they are using good technology to be in the business...

this happened to me some times and today it happened again

i have some account with some brokers..

some account work well some accts cant connect

1 broker have several server so  i have several accts with 1 broker with several servers..

some servers cant connect

tried to reinstall mt4 (mobile android) but now cant add all account..

find broker feature still processing.

usually after type broker name the list will show the broker in detail with server

I try to search my broker and it wont load. It usually shows all the brokers but its not doing it today. It wont search anything at all. Have reinstalled but nothing. Its like the server for searching brokers is down

It is working now: post
Can’t Open an account
Can’t Open an account
  • www.mql5.com
Is anyone else having an issue of adding a new broker to the MT5 or MT4 terminal. No matter which Pc i use nothing is working to add a new account...