*HELP* Add arrow to existing indicator

Hi there

As i am not a programmer, even though it s an easy "task",i will be grateful for you guys to help me.

I need help for making the arrow appears on the chart above/below the candle everytime 2 of my indicators meet the requirements.

I will speak in detail after i will be contacted.

A simple and concrete EXAMPLE:

If the market brakes the upper bollinger band AND ALSO the rsi brakes the 60 level, a RED PUT arrow would appear above the candle(optional an alert also)

So the key is that the both indicators need to be in the specified "position", and when that "position" it s reached, the arrow to appear

Waiting for msg

rarestrader:

As i am not a programmer, even though it s an easy "task",i will be grateful for you guys to help me. I need help

1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are easy? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

It is not true that there is no free help. An example is this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184104

And there are many of these, where people help not only for money...

Need help to add arrow alert
Need help to add arrow alert
  • www.mql5.com
hilo_activator_profit.mq4hilo_activator_profit.mq4hilo_activator_profit.mq4 someone please kindly help to add this with arrow sound alert...

The last post in that thread was in 2014.

Marco vd Heijden:
The last post in that thread was in 2014.
What does it matter? It's just an example. The point is another: free help exist.

Jox90: What does it matter? It's just an example. The point is another: free help exist.

Yes and I told you the latest where #1.2.3 Your question has been answered. Stop whining.

How many triangles there are in this thread. Too many...
Reason: