problem with strategy tester!

hello,

I have problem in testing. When i test my ea in the control points mode it is very profitable but in the every tick mode it is looser. 

My question is what is the algorithme that should i put to the code to let the ea run like in the control points mode?

Issam Kadhi:

hello,

I have problem in testing. When i test my ea in the control points mode it is very profitable but in the every tick mode it is looser. 

My question is what is the algorithme that should i put to the code to let the ea run like in the control points mode?

Every tick is the more accurate version. When you make use of control points, the results are not as reliable.

Always stick to every tick to run your tests as it will be more similar to live trading.

Unfortunately, there is no specific algorithm that would make your code profitable. Your strategy has to be changed and tested again to determine the profitability.

Cheers,

Bryan

forexp18:

Every tick is the more accurate version. When you make use of control points, the results are not as reliable.

Always stick to every tick to run your tests as it will be more similar to live trading.

Unfortunately, there is no specific algorithm that would make your code profitable. Your strategy has to be changed and tested again to determine the profitability.

Cheers,

Bryan 

i want a code that let the live trading similar as the trading in control points and like this it will be good for my ea.

thank you

New bar using M1

whroeder1:
New bar using M1

what do you mean?

Reason: