How do you get "Date" of specific candle?

How do you get "Date" of specific candle? For example I want to know the date of previous candles. The only solution I discovered to use the iTime() function but it's so weird to me because of it's name time, and not only you get time but including the date. I want to know if there's other way to do this task?

TimeToStr(iTime(Symbol(), Period(), x), TIME_Date);

I'm on mobile, there's no option to put code in code format.

iTime returns a datetime, which contains both the date and the time. Remove the time and all you have left is the date.
          Find bar of the same time one day ago - Simple Trading Strategies - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

whroeder1:
  1. Don't triple post! You already had A) Why Period Separator in 4-hr chart include 5 days of candles? and B) How do you get "Date" of specific candle?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
  2. There is no "easy solution to get the date of period separator." If you're below H4 get the beginning of the day. On the H4 get the start of the week. On the WK get the start of the month, on the MN get the start of the year.
    1. I already gave you a link for the first.
    2. For the others requires higher timeframes, you must handle 4066/4073 errors. 
                Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forumIt's It's It's 
 It's very different on my previous post. Date of candles and date of period separator are not same.

And now you combined them with a third post. They are all part of your same question.

whroeder1:
And now you combined them with a third post. They are all part of your same question.
 No! They are all part of same problem with different question. I want my post to be specific, as you said on your previous comment, and other Mods said post must be clear and concise.