Signals ranking

So basically mql5 do not like real trading perfomance?

Looking at the current top 10 rankings, its a joke! people basically ignoring all risk management rules, closing trades at 20 pips profit after letting them run -100 pips loss???

Which is better perfomance:

2000% growth on a $100 account, Drawdown less than 40% OR 10% growth $1000 acc, Drawdown 50+%??? 

Before we go to risk and trading styles, which perfomance is better both account with 100+ trades and 1 month period?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to make your Signal available for public?

Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.31 11:21

I remember it was some discussion on russian part of the forum related to the rating of the signals ... I could not find it now ...

To make it shorter:

• you should wait, or
  • read this post related to the rating,
  • or write to the service desk asking for more explonation for example. 

Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.31 11:56

Well ... I found it: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO TRADING SIGNALS 

Rating

To help users choose the best signals, we compile a rating of signals based on various criteria. Top ranked signals show up first in the list. And vice versa, low rated signals are hidden from the Showcase on the site and in trading terminals to protect subscribers from poor-quality strategies.

Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.31 12:00

Some more from this article:

If you can't find the desired signal in the Showcase of Signals in your terminal, use the built-in search system.

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Some more - 

New to fx...how to subscribe to a signal on mt4 demo?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.15 17:16

And according to the signals in signal tab...  so they (signals in Metatrader) are sorted accodring to the rating, and they are placed to your tab based on the compatibility with your broker/s account.

Sergey Golubev:

Some more - 

Dear Sergey Golubev I think you do not get my point. I do not wish help on anything, I am just quetioning the sense of ranking signals

Ndumiso Mavuso:

Looking at the current top 10 rankings, its a joke! people basically ignoring all risk management rules, closing trades at 20 pips profit after letting them run -100 pips loss???

2000% growth on a $100 account, Drawdown less than 40% OR 10% growth $1000 acc, Drawdown 50+%??? 

Before we go to risk and trading styles, which perfomance is better both account with 100+ trades and 1 month period?

Ndumiso Mavuso:

Dear Sergey Golubev I think you do not get my point. I do not wish help on anything, I am just quetioning the sense of ranking signals

I understood ... but the ranking is made according to the formula which is not disclosed by MetaQuotes.
There are many posts and threads about it but MQ is not disclosing the formula of the ranking (so, you are not the first one who asked).

If you want to clarify something related to it (or related to your signal or whetever) - ask the developers in service desk.

Ndumiso Mavuso:

Smart investors will choose rational profits and signal providers who always place SL in every open position
Reason: