How to make your Signal available for public?

I have registered as Seller account and The signal started to show the history. however, when I check the signals tab with my broker, I don't find it. I waited the server  restart last weekend but it still doesn't show. Any idea why?

thanks for help

Nin 

I remember it was some discussion on russian part of the forum related to the rating of the signals ... I could not find it now ...

To make it shorter:

• you should wait, or
  • read this post related to the rating,
  • or write to the service desk asking for more explonation for example. 

Well ... I found it: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO TRADING SIGNALS 

Rating

To help users choose the best signals, we compile a rating of signals based on various criteria. Top ranked signals show up first in the list. And vice versa, low rated signals are hidden from the Showcase on the site and in trading terminals to protect subscribers from poor-quality strategies.

Sergey Golubev:

Well ... I found it: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO TRADING SIGNALS 

Rating

To help users choose the best signals, we compile a rating of signals based on various criteria. Top ranked signals show up first in the list. And vice versa, low rated signals are hidden from the Showcase on the site and in trading terminals to protect subscribers from poor-quality strategies.

Some moire from this article:

If you can't find the desired signal in the Showcase of Signals in your terminal, use the built-in search system.

Reason: