Question : is it not too dangerous to...

Hello,

I'm a new on mt4 community. I have a real account and I want to subscribe to a signal of a free account who is a demo account. Is it not too dangerous?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

DaniDelia

do you feel safer if the provider is on real account?

doshur:
do you feel safer if the provider is on real account?

Yes, i feel safer of course. But it is free ?

DaniDelia:

Hello,

I'm a new on mt4 community. I have a real account and I want to subscribe to a signal of a free account who is a demo account. Is it not too dangerous?

DaniDelia

Hi, you must be new here on MQL5 community as well, welcome. I suggest you ask this question here on MQL4 forum: http://forum.mql4.com/

Of course it is potentially dangerous to sign up for any signal regardles of the account type. You can get an idea of the risk involved by looking at the drawdowns of the signal.

Good luck!

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

Candles:

Hi, you must be new here on MQL5 community as well, welcome. I suggest you ask this question here on MQL4 forum: http://forum.mql4.com/

Of course it is potentially dangerous to sign up for any signal regardles of the account type. You can get an idea of the risk involved by looking at the drawdowns of the signal.

Good luck!

Oh thanks a lot for your answer. Please, I have an other question. My plateform have to be open to receive signals or it could be ok with my computer switch off ?

Regards

DaniDelia:

Oh thanks a lot for your answer. Please, I have an other question. My plateform have to be open to receive signals or it could be ok with my computer switch off ?

Regards

Yes, it must be open.

Candles:
Yes, it must be open.
Many thanks.

DaniDelia:

Hello,

DaniDelia

IV. ..

2. Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones. Any Signals created on trade accounts with a leverage exceeding 1:500 are not available for subscription.

Hello, 

Personally, I always try on a demo before implementing any program on a real account
And, whether for a signal, a robot ... 

This allows me to take the time to understand the program and make the necessary adjustments.

Regards

Marie. 

Reason: