Why Can't I trade normal forex demo account?

Just downloaded the new MT5 because of a new laptop and it won't allow me to open up anything other than a hedging demo account?

Also I can't load get a custom Composite Indicator to show up in my indicator list? Does this have to be recoded for MT5 and if so does anyone have it? It's Constance Brown's custom indicator

laptop with Windows?
And the indicator is from the Market?

-----------

As to the accounts - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Well I downloaded MT5 for the 5th time right from the mql5 forum site and that's allowing me to open a demo.  Not as many currencies and my broker says they no longer offer a network for MT5 as they have their own platform.  I still want to use MT5 as I have it customized how I like if I could just get this Composite Index indicator to show up.  It was so easy on MT4

Thanks, I open to all suggestions for this indicator problem

CoryNorris:

Well I downloaded MT5 for the 5th time right from the mql5 forum site and that's allowing me to open a demo.  Not as many currencies and my broker says they no longer offer a network for MT5 as they have their own platform.  I still want to use MT5 as I have it customized how I like if I could just get this Composite Index indicator to show up.  It was so easy on MT4

Thanks, I open to all suggestions for this indicator problem

The indicator is an .ex4 file, i'm operating on windows.  Is there a way to make that compatible with MT5?  I can't remember if I got the original code base from here or another source.  Been using it for a while

CoryNorris: Is there a way to make that compatible with MT5?

No, it must be recoded. You can't boat down the highways or drive on the oceans.

2018/02/08 00:19:55 Completed #2632558 symyk

2018/02/08 00:24:18 Completed #319351 mafraq
Reason: