normally the rst couple of trades shatter

the illusion and it’s back to the reality o

working for a living. There are some good

mechanical systems around however. Just

like any good trader, they suffer periods of

drawdown."

- Windsor Advisory Services

INTERESTING QUOTE!!

FOR THE RECORD, I have NOTHING TO DO with Windsor Advisory Services. I just read their eBook.

I understand what the green horizontal lines and red horizontal lines mean, but, what do the black horizontal lines mean?

Hi, I downloaded this indicator but it's not saved as .exe file or any other type at all and it won't show up in the custom indicators list so that I can attach it to my mt4 platform. Can you help? Thanks

Hi, I tried opening the zip file but keep getting the following winzip message:

"Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive."

Any suggestions on how I can download this, or can someone who has the file please repost it? Thanks

hello everyone,

i'm new in this site forum. found this site very helpful.

good trading

thanks for the warm welcome

ok, when you download FXGauge.zip and you unzip it, you FXGAUGE.

That's it. But, rename FXGauge as FXGauge.ZIP, and unzip it again.

Voila! You get FXGauge.TPL and _i_FXGauge.MQ4 and another file call _i_FXGaugeMAs.MQ4.

Nosw, when I posted the template on a chart, all I got was a bunch of vertical dotted lines. Isn't this exciting?

Now, when you place _i_FXGauge.MQ4 on the chart, you get: WOW! 4 vertical red lines. God knows what they are supposed to do

Next, if you place _i_FXGaugeMAs.MQ4 on a chart you get:

Guess what? 7, count 'em 7, Moving Averages: 21, 34, 55, 75, 100, 144, and 233 moving average. I have no idea if they are SMAs, EMAs, or whatever.

My advice is, don't waste your time with this, tho the moving averages may come in handy for trading. They always do.

A message for the Rumpled One. Please when your post your indicators, explain how to use them. Some of the ones you post are self explanatory, but some of the ones I have, I cannot figure what you are supposed to do with them. Color me stoopid, but not all of us are a smart as you.

Thank you.

this looks NOTHING like moneymap! whats the deal by saying it does?

metal trader:
If you are familiar with MONEY MAP SYSTEM, check out this indicator. Here is alink with videos that show you how to use it. FXMM Grid Tutorial

I want to know more about the money map indicator. On which basis this indicator work? I also want to know that there is effective for any currency and any market.

Reason: