The ea performs in different ways on different terminals at the same time.

Hi, i have an unusual problem about my ea. I couldn't find any topic so I am writing here. The ea performs in different ways on different terminals or computers.

I am testing it on demo accounts alive on different terminals and computers simultaneously. For example it opens eurusd orders in two of the terminals but dosn’t open the same order in the rest three teminals. 
The terminals runs the same ea with the same parameters but work differently. I couldn’t find any error or solution. Thank You…

safa erden:

Hi, i have an unusual problem about my ea. I couldn't find any topic so I am writing here. The ea performs in different ways on different terminals or computers.

I am testing it on demo accounts alive on different terminals and computers simultaneously. For example it opens eurusd orders in two of the terminals but dosn’t open the same order in the rest three teminals. 
The terminals runs the same ea with the same parameters but work differently. I couldn’t find any error or solution. Thank You…

it may be possible, that you have all different broker mt5 and if your ea is based in tf candlestick formation, due to different time in broker brokers mt4 ea is opening orders according.

ghartimagar:

it may be possible, that you have all different broker mt5 and if your ea is based in tf candlestick formation, due to different time in broker brokers mt4 ea is opening orders according.

Thank you and now i solved i think. I designed my ea to perform independent from the selected timeframe but while coding i used 'bars' instead of 'bars(symbol,timeframe)'. that's why the terminal confuses calculating the bars depending on the selected timeframe...

safa erden: while coding i used 'bars' instead of 'bars(symbol,timeframe)'.
This is why I say:
Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.
Reason: