wanted to run forward test of multiple eas

hi, all

i couldn't find topic on running forward test of multiple eas on a single terminal. i know that you can run multi eas in a single terminal/account but is there any way to look at each ea's performance separately? 

beee:

hi, all

i couldn't find topic on running forward test of multiple eas on a single terminal. i know that you can run multi eas in a single terminal/account but is there any way to look at each ea's performance separately? 

You want to find the results, if you run more than one EA on chart?

beee:

hi, all

You need to code everything in one EA and use multiple magic numbers.

I made such an EA some time ago with up to 100 multi-setups.

beee:
forward test of multiple eas

You can automate the process by starting MT5 with command line parameters and a different configuration (*.ini) file for each EA you wish to test.

Look here:

MT5 Command line [Startup] (search for "Running from the Command Line")
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start

Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use them to run the platform. Two copies of the platform cannot run from the same directory. If you need to run multiple copies at the same time, install the appropriate number of programs in different...

Combine all trading results in one Excel sheet and analyse this?
Reason: