Unlocking mt4 charts?

How do you unlock charts to use on multiple monitors??

Thanks

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You don't

Stefan Dziurzynski:

How do you unlock charts to use on multiple monitors??

Thanks

Have a look on this:

<external link removed>

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Detaching mt4 charts in new MT4 (610 Build)

panchovillas, 2014.02.23 15:32

Hi,

There is many options out there that can take your charts out of mt4 application, this is true for build 509 but to not install any big programs that promising this and that, email, trials etc...you could just put in your scrip folder a script made by IBFX and voila, you just drag on chart or customise a hotkey, then your chart will pop out and you could now drag your chart wherever you want in working area or in a different monitor ,

Attaching the scrip in case you still use 509 ( I do), just remember to allow dll import

ibfx_-_undock_chart.ex4

Now the problem is this scrip is not working in new MT4 and because the update was made a few days ago and I can't find anything on web, scripts or any commercial programs, being clear about compatibility to 610

If someone have a solution or can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it very much, I can't trade in this new mt4 until I got the exactly same setup as before

Thank you, and happy trading,

Reason: