Download MetaTrader 5

Detaching mt4 charts in new MT4 (610 Build)

To add comments, please log in or register
panchovillas
panchovillas  

Hi,

There is many options out there that can take your charts out of mt4 application, this is true for build 509 but to not install any big programs that promising this and that, email, trials etc...you could just put in your scrip folder a script made by IBFX and voila, you just drag on chart or customise a hotkey, then your chart will pop out and you could now drag your chart wherever you want in working area or in a different monitor ,

Attaching the scrip in case you still use 509 ( I do), just remember to allow dll import

ibfx_-_undock_chart.ex4

Now the problem is this scrip is not working in new MT4 and because the update was made a few days ago and I can't find anything on web, scripts or any commercial programs, being clear about compatibility to 610

If someone have a solution or can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it very much, I can't trade in this new mt4 until I got the exactly same setup as before

Thank you, and happy trading,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
panchito:
Hi,

There is many options out there that can take your charts out of mt4 application, this is true for build 509 but to not install any big programs that promising this and that, email, trials etc...you could just put in your scrip folder a script made by IBFX and voila, you just drag on chart or customise a hotkey, then your chart will pop out and you could now drag your chart wherever you want in working area or in a different monitor ,

Attaching the scrip in case you still use 509 ( I do), just remember to allow dll import

ibfx_-_undock_chart.ex4

Now the problem is this scrip is not working in new MT4 and because the update was made a few days ago and I can't find anything on web, scripts or any commercial programs, being clear about compatibility to 610

If someone have a solution or can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it very much, I can't trade in this new mt4 until I got the exactly same setup as before

Thank you, and happy trading,

panchito

It is working. Check if you have the required dll (MT4iConnect.dll) in the libraries folder and dll imports are allowed in the experts options

Files:
detach.jpg 359 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

PS: for those that are not familiar with it, this is the whole package for charts detaching

Files:
ibfx_tools.zip 116 kb
panchovillas
panchovillas  
mladen:
panchito It is working. Check if you have the required dll (MT4iConnect.dll) in the libraries folder and dll imports are allowed in the experts options

Honestly...how stupid can I be? Shame on me...

And as usually you save my day... thanks again Mr Mladen

Best regards and take care,

Lima,

Mihai Dumitrascu
Mihai Dumitrascu  

super! It works! thanks guys! :D

myattheint
myattheint  
Very nice...really appreciate it...thx
To add comments, please log in or register