Help Me Identify What Indicator Is This

Hello all..

I'm going to make this as short as possible. When i came across a blog. I saw this trading screenshot and curious with the indikator that he use. Please help identify me what is the

name of the indikator and if you could also provide me the information on where to get the indicator.

bulzreborn:

Hello all..

I'm going to make this as short as possible. When i came across a blog. I saw this trading screenshot and curious with the indikator that he use. Please help identify me what is the

name of the indikator and if you could also provide me the information on where to get the indicator.

Your screenshot tells it all, if you can't see that then you probably can't figure out how to use an Indicator with MT4.

Hi raptor..

I know it's a macd and stoch .. But where to get the cloud on that oscilator and arrows ? i still don't get it .. sorry for bothering you with this stupid thread.

some indicator is created by themselves..

bulzreborn:

Hi raptor..

I know it's a macd and stoch .. But where to get the cloud on that oscilator and arrows ? i still don't get it .. sorry for bothering you with this stupid thread.

AmiBroker . . .

http://amirssamirin.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/smart-ta-2012-03-01/tins-12/

great... raptor, u seem know everything on forex world.

albert_lim83:
great... raptor, u seem know everything on forex world.
Not at all . . . there is a website you should look at, it helps me all the time, maybe you have heard of it ? it's called Google.

RaptorUK:
Not at all . . . there is a website you should look at, it helps me all the time, maybe you have heard of it ? it's called Google.

thanks..

RaptorUK:

That must be " Search Google with this image ".

Raptor thank you for the info..

But still that doesn't explain what type of MACD and stochastic is that .. I'm pretty sure that was a premium/custom indicator developed by amibroker. But thanks anyway.

onewithzachy:

That must be " Search Google with this image ".

Yup :-)
Reason: