Anyway to export data from indicator?

Hi there,

I would like to export numerical data from mt4 indicator for calculation, any easy way that i can export the data?

Thanks

Eric Cheung:

Hi there,

I would like to export numerical data from mt4 indicator for calculation, any easy way that i can export the data?

Thanks

I do not know if this is the easiest and most understandable way, but from the perspective of the future this will be the right way to export data.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/932

How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4)
How to Access the MySQL Database from MQL5 (MQL4)
  • Eugeniy Lugovoy
  • www.mql5.com
The problem of interaction of MQL with databases is not new, however it's still relevant. Use of databases can greatly enhance the possibilities of MetaTrader: storage and analysis of the price history, copying trades from one trading platform to another, providing quotes/trades in real time, heavy analytical computations on the server side...

Eric Cheung: I would like to export numerical data from mt4 indicator for calculation, any easy way that i can export the data?
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Systems section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Write a script that reads the indicator using iCustom and writes the data.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

use fileWrite() to export to CSV file...

maybe this thread can be your solution https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/224973
export MT4 data to excel
export MT4 data to excel
  • www.mql5.com
what is the process to export the chart data to excel Please advise...
Reason: