Why my signals Subscription not permitted,It is tested by one month?

scuxia:

It depends if you start with a free price or not. To enable subscription for the first 30 days you must use free option.

figurelli:
It depends if you start with a free price or not. To enable subscription for the first 30 days you must use free option.
How long to test for both?

scuxia:
How long to test for both?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Rules of Using the Signals Service
Rules of Using the Signals Service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service MQL5 Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

You have 2 signals  not yet complete one month test :

Fibonacci : Start Feb 27

Momtrade : Start Mar 7 

Elliott_Trader:

You have 2 signals  not yet complete one month test.

By the way, there is a bug (I already reported to service desk) that this period is longer than one month for some signals, but probably this will not affect your signals.

Elliott_Trader:

As you means,when March 26,My signals is enable?

scuxia:
As you means,when March 26,My signals is enable?
Probably yes (if there are no bugs), but what was stated before is that: if you had started it free it would be enabled since the very beginning.

in my opinion enabling price from day one is working against your signal being popular. Enable it for free for 30 days and note that its going to be paid after 30 days not to surprise clients. That may be good promotion that can change to paid subscriptions if your signal is really good.

From what i noticed it was the way for people that got most paid subscriptions form signals. 

angreeee:

in my opinion enabling price from day one is working against your signal being popular. Enable it for free for 30 days and note that its going to be paid after 30 days not to surprise clients. That may be good promotion that can change to paid subscriptions if your signal is really good.

From what i noticed it was the way for people that got most paid subscriptions form signals. 

Maybe you are right, but remember that test period can be used to double check if the strategy will really survive, and maybe it's better don't have any subscribers while this.

Elliott_Trader:

Today,more than one month,and Signal is on the test period and unavailable for subscription.
Reason: