Libraries: Report

Report:

The MetaTrader 4/5 library allows generating reports based on the trading history.

Author: fxsaber

Is possible generate report on chart calculating profits and loss of the week, day and month?

i desire generate a report by day, is possible?

tks for the sharing

Rodrigo Silva:

Is possible generate report on chart calculating profits and loss of the week, day and month?

i desire generate a report by day, is possible?

CustomReport.zip

So I added 

#define REPORT_TESTER 

#include <Report.mqh>

to my EA, downloaded and made available for Report.mqh MT4Orders.mqh file (also tried with the latest version of it)

then run an optimization for All symbols in MarketWatch balance max finally run the Report.mq5 script

and the result was a file with account name, datetime, initial deposit but no info  on the optimization results (all zeros)

Am I missing something? What can I try to make it work properly?

Thanks in Advance 

Files:
Report.jpg  206 kb

orgut:
So I added 

#define REPORT_TESTER 

#include <Report.mqh>

to my EA, downloaded and made available for Report.mqh MT4Orders.mqh file (also tried with the latest version of it)

then run an optimization for All symbols in MarketWatch balance max finally run the Report.mq5 script

This mode has a bug.

and the result was a file with account name, datetime, initial deposit but no info  on the optimization results (all zeros)

Am I missing something? What can I try to make it work properly?

Try another Optimization mode.

fxsaber:

This mode has a bug.

Try another Optimization mode.

I knew something was going on... I've been trying to write on file the count sum of all profitable trades across all marketwatch pairs but it seems OnTesterPass doesn't get called in this mode, the thing is the other modes are for parameter optimization of a single symbol so they are of no use to me, this was the last resort   Do you know of any way to acomplish this? 

(I tried updating a Tester global variable inside OnTester() and Ondeinit() since are the only instances where I can use TesterStatistics( STAT_PROFIT_TRADES) to get the number I want for a single pass so I can add to the TGlobalVariable, tried writting directly to file from both of them to a similar effect updating the file, and tried the same aproaches inside OnTradeTransaction() all of wich work except for this Optimization Mode wich to the extent of my research is the only Mode for automatically testing several symbols in the same instance as for getting the sum of all profitable trades) any advice? my EA is not multicurrency nor self-optimizing so no use of input parameters

Any guide/thought will be appreciated ANYTHING 

Thanks        

Hi!

I have generated some information from deals. I am also writing a code for drawdowns, currently in beta :)

Files:

Arthur Albano:

Hi!

I have generated some information from deals. I am also writing a code for drawdowns, currently in beta :)

Trading results. Are these results good on a demo account?

Trading results

Excellent tool. However, when running forward tests, it only saves the backtest report and balance.

Any suggestion on how to save forward tests too?

F

Automated-Trading:

Report:

Author: fxsaber

Hi! Excellent tool. I have a humble question. Is there any possibility or a chance to find something similar for MT4? I am particularly interested in creating the graphical representation of the profit statistic. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanx in advance!  

Reason: