HideTestIndicators function in MQL5

Hi Traders.

Just curious if there is any function that does the same job in MQL5 as in HideTestIndicators in MQL4.

So far, I did not have any luck to find the same or similar function.

Your sharing of your knowledge will be deeply appreciated.

Kind regards.

Hi, maybe this link can help you

biantoro kunarto:
Hi, maybe this link can help you

Thanks. It can be one possibility definitely.

I also wrote service desk if they are planning to implement   HideTestIndicators function.

Their short answer was "No".

Just sharing some information I got.

Using IndicatorsRelesae function will not have exact same functionality as HideTestIndicators function.

Disabling visual mode isn't very elegant solution either. T T

So there is nothing we can do.

Regards.

Young Ho Seo:

I also wrote service desk if they are planning to implement   HideTestIndicators function.

Their short answer was "No".

Just sharing some information I got.

Using IndicatorsRelesae function will not have exact same functionality as HideTestIndicators function.

Disabling visual mode isn't very elegant solution either. T T

So there is nothing we can do.

Regards.

Use indicators which don't draw anything.

Alain Verleyen:
Use indicators which don't draw anything.

I have no idea what do you mean ?

Young Ho Seo:

I have no idea what do you mean ?

Use a copy of the indicator with the same logic and buffer outputs but it doesn't draw anything. Alternatively, move the indicator logic into the EA

Stuart Browne:
Use a copy of the indicator with the same logic and buffer outputs but it doesn't draw anything. Alternatively, move the indicator logic into the EA

Thanks. So for MQL5, it is much more trouble some to hide indicators in Strategy Tester. T T

Hopefully Meta Quote Cooperation realize its need as soon as possible and update on this on their Meta Trader Platform.

Kind regards.

Young Ho Seo:

Thanks. So for MQL5, it is much more trouble some to hide indicators in Strategy Tester. T T

Hopefully Meta Quote Cooperation realize its need as soon as possible and update on this on their Meta Trader Platform.

Kind regards.

Eventually they did implement it, check Here 
TesterHideIndicators(true);
Reason: