Expert Advisors: Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX

Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX:

This simple Expert Advisor uses Simple Moving Average and ADX indicators, as considered in the article "Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners".

It differs from the EA of the article, it doesn't control already opened positions. It shows the best results for 30mins, 1H, и 2H.

Author: Samuel

Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX

I am new to the forum here, I would like to know that how this EA can be downloaded and used in a real a/c .

Thanks and regards

rmks1960:

I am new to the forum here, I would like to know that how this EA can be downloaded and used in a real a/c .

Thanks and regards

I am assuming by a/c, you wanted to say account?

You can use this EA with your real account  just the same way you are using it with your test account.  

alemparaiso:

Hello, I installed your EA but is giving this error:

CG 2 00:21:53 Trades '803012 ': 00:10 failed market sell EURUSD sl: 1.28152 tp: 1.26852 [Unsupported filling mode]

Good EA. But the SL and TP settings aren't working. Anybody an advice?

MT5T:
Good EA. But the SL and TP settings aren't working. Anybody an advice?

TP and SL not executed has been asked several times in forum. Use stop pending order for TP and limit pending order for SL, these pending should opposite to opened position.

For example, if you have 1 lot open buy, then use 1 lot sell stop as TP and 1 lot sell limit for SL.

Thank you so much for your time in creating this helpful article for us!

The EA works perfectly, I just wanted to know if it was possible to modify this code to allow it to trade synthetic indices like Boom and Crash? 

Reason: