Download MetaTrader 5

Expert Advisors: Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading  

Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX:

This simple Expert Advisor uses Simple Moving Average and ADX indicators, as considered in the article "Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners".

It differs from the EA of the article, it doesn't control already opened positions. It shows the best results for 30mins, 1H, и 2H.

Author: Samuel

Simple Expert Advisor based on the Simple Moving Average and ADX

rmks1960
rmks1960  

I am new to the forum here, I would like to know that how this EA can be downloaded and used in a real a/c .

Thanks and regards

supercoder2006
supercoder2006  
rmks1960:

I am new to the forum here, I would like to know that how this EA can be downloaded and used in a real a/c .

Thanks and regards

I am assuming by a/c, you wanted to say account?

You can use this EA with your real account  just the same way you are using it with your test account.  

Java de Carvalho
Java de Carvalho  
alemparaiso:

Hello, I installed your EA but is giving this error:

CG 2 00:21:53 Trades '803012 ': 00:10 failed market sell EURUSD sl: 1.28152 tp: 1.26852 [Unsupported filling mode]
Albert
Albert  
Good EA. But the SL and TP settings aren't working. Anybody an advice?
phi nuts
phi nuts  
MT5T:
Good EA. But the SL and TP settings aren't working. Anybody an advice?

TP and SL not executed has been asked several times in forum. Use stop pending order for TP and limit pending order for SL, these pending should opposite to opened position.

For example, if you have 1 lot open buy, then use 1 lot sell stop as TP and 1 lot sell limit for SL.

To add comments, please log in or register