why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition. Regards - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

moderators are free.
admins ((company workers) are not free.
do you prefer for admins of the Market (the Managers of MQ) to work for you for free for same 10-20%)? Are you their boss?
:)

----------------

So, the price should be estimated by admins, right?
It reminds me one joke story (joke was about pilots but I changed some words ...):

• Boss: "Please tell me about Freelance service. How much should they pay? Which the price we should estimate for every job?"
  • Worker: "First, you will receive $1,000 from every job."
  • Boss: "Ok."
  • Worker: "I will receive $5,000 from every job".
  • Boss: "But you are not a coder. Who will make the jobs?"
  • Worker: "Do you see that guy? I spoke with him: he agreed for $10."

----------------

Seriously talking - this is the market. I mean: Market service is the market, and over-regulation of any market is not good.

life :) 

Maybe This. 
costumer :"Please tell me about Freelance service. How much should they pay? Which the price we should estimate for this job?". 
Mql5 :1000 usd. 
worker 1 :apply and chat with costumer. 
worker 2 :apply and chat with costumer
worker 3 :apply and chat with costumer.

worker 4 :apply and chat with costumer.

costumer: choose worker 3.

Waseem Raza:

MQL5 should need to read forums and learns from peoples voices. 

I like this topic as the unbalanced system in some area. 

you really understand someone. I thank you for it.

I know life is hard but not worth living is not respected :)

Sergey Golubev:

It means - you (any coder) get as much money/payment as I will determine for you (for free)?
:)

no one forces anyone  to do the job for 30 there are many in line its as simple as that a coder from us  canada france or developed country might find it low price but someone from under developed country might find it a right price  ....... basically the guy who made post doesnt have marketing skills thats why such post  was created  there is no need for  a moderator to decide  if people cant find it here they can try many other communities too find coders who will work..... not to mention ppl even code for free if they like strategies

Sabil Yudifera Daeng Pattah:
life :) 

what i dont understand is  what is wrong  if someone posts a job and fix his price is it difficult to understand that if it is not suitable for u dnt apply .... why the argument in first place mql is a community acting as mediator  mql doesnt fix prices what mql does is it has kept that the price for any job shld be minimum 30 

Taufik Kazi:

... but someone from under developed country might find it a right price  ...

I don't think this is actually argument - do you really think i'll ask $30 for my quality job, if real price is $100, just because i'm not from US/GB/etc? Only real reason - i don't have access to customers who willing to pay a real price. Or if my coding skills are really at $30 level, not $100

Alexander Puzanov:

I don't think this is actually argument - do you really think i'll ask $30 for my quality job, if real price is $100, just because i'm not from US/GB/etc? Only real reason - i don't have access to customers who willing to pay a real price. Or if my coding skills are really at $30 level, not $100

good programer, do not make yourself cheap
Reason: