why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition. Regards

why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Regards.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
RSI EA (Expert Advisor ) Project details: Follow MQL website directives for MT4 terminal Needs to work on every currency pair and on every Indices or stock EA needs to work on D1 timeframe too and has to avoid market close / night time close (23:59 - 00:05) errors on currency pairs. Inputs list and defaults Magic Number: 20171016 Money Manager...

• Did you make your question to the members of the forum? It is fine but some of us is not a coders ...
  • or it is the qustion to MetaQuotes? If it is the question to MQ to it should be asked to/in the service desk.

So, (sorry for my opinion) but this thread is useless ..

--------------

And it is the other thread which may be slightly related to your question:

Does Last Increase Of The Minimum Freelance Service Fee (30$) Supported The Service?

:) life
Sergey Golubev:

• Did you make your question to the members of the forum? It is fine but some of us is not a coders ...
  • or it is the qustion to MetaQuotes? If it is the question to MQ to it should be asked to/in the service desk.

So, (sorry for my opinion) but this thread is useless ..

--------------

And it is the other thread which may be slightly related to your question:

Does Last Increase Of The Minimum Freelance Service Fee (30$) Supported The Service?
:) life

MQL5 should need to read forums and learns from peoples voices. 

I like this topic as the unbalanced system in some area. 

I can say that some simple jobs (very simple) does not deserve 30 usd, 10 usd is fair.

while another jobs are for thousands of dollars

this is my opinion as I can add that more customers stopped adding jobs like before (I can see the jobs traffic is lower than before)

Sabil Yudifera Daeng Pattah:

why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Regards.

What might seem absurd for a complicated project for a price of $30.00 to one person, might be a great opportunity for someone else.

Programmers on this website come from numerous countries around the world, and as such, their financial requirements could be considerably different than yours.

It's simple really... If you don't want to do a job for $30.00 USD, then DON'T DO A JOB FOR $30.00 USD.

Provide the customer with a quote that you think is reasonable, and explain to them why they should consider your bid.

Say for example you know a project will take you 3.5 hours of work to complete.

If the legally accepted minimum wage in your area is $10.00 an hour, then simply bid your job in accordance with your needs.

3.5 hours X $10.00 an hour = $35.00 for your quote.

- Jack

Mohammad Soubra:

I can say that some simple jobs (very simple) does not deserve 30 usd, 10 usd is fair.

while another jobs are for thousands of dollars

this is my opinion as I can add that more customers stopped adding jobs like before (I can see the jobs traffic is lower than before)

the average job giver of people who can not program, they do not understand it is difficult or easy.  so my advice, price is determined by mql5 moderator

the average job giver of people who can not program, they do not understand it is difficult or easy.  so my advice, price is determined by mql5 moderator
Great idea
Yes

It means - you (any coder) get as much money/payment as I will determine for you (for free)?
:)

Sergey Golubev:

It means - you (any coder) get as much money/payment as I will determine for you (for free)?

##Life ##Life ##Life ##Life

mql5 get 10-20% from freelance and market :)  it is not free

mql5 get 10-20% from freelance and market :)  it is not free

moderators are free.
admins ((company workers) are not free.
do you prefer for admins of the Market (the Managers of MQ) to work for you for free for same 10-20%)? Are you their boss?

----------------

So, the price should be estimated by admins, right?
It reminds me one joke story (joke was about pilots but I changed some words ...):

• Boss: "Please tell me about Freelance service. How much should they pay? Which the price we should estimate for every job?"
  • Worker: "First, you will receive $1,000 from every job."
  • Boss: "Ok."
  • Worker: "I will receive $5,000 from every job".
  • Boss: "But you are not a coder. Who will make the jobs?"
  • Worker: "Do you see that guy? I spoke with him: he agreed for $10."

----------------

Seriously talking - this is the market. I mean: Market service is the market, and over-regulation of any market is not good.

Reason: