Indicators: Simpler Trend

Simpler Trend:

Get a grasp of the current trend by candle colors.

Although there are many similar indicators out there, this particular one is based on code previously published by Mladen Rakic and incorporates a number of improvements, part of which was added following user request in comments.

List of fixes and improvements

• Trading alerts (Alerts in MT4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications).
  • Inputs to enable/disable each alert type separately.
  • Simplified and easy-to-grasp color theme.
  • Additional signal buffer (Indicator output value).
  • Indicator is compatible with Universalis MT4, you can import it, create your own automated strategy and backtest with high precision (step-by-step guide).
  • Miscellaneous minor fixes.

Author: Besarion Turmanauli 

Simpler Trend
Simpler Trend
  • www.mql5.com
Although there are many similar indicators out there, this particular one is based on code previously published by Mladen Rakic and incorporates a number of improvements, part of which was added following user request in comments. List of fixes and improvements Trading alerts (Alerts in MT4 terminal, Email notifications, Push notifications...

Hello, with me the candles look very dirty, often 2 colors. Can you help?

Michael Dhen:

Hello, with me the candles look very dirty, often 2 colors. Can you help?

Please post only in English

Actually, Michael is right- the candles do not like in the pictures, some of them have red body and green bar, some are green with red bars, which is unnecessary and quite confusing.  To simplify the image I put this indicator on a line chart.  Now the chart is easy to read and I am giving 5 stars for this indicator.  Thanks.

Michael Dhen :

Hallo, bei mir sieht man die Kerzen sehr dreckig aus, oft 2 Farben. Kannst du helfen?

For the MT4 settings, go to the menu "Card functions" at the bottom of "Properties" and set the color of the bars to "None".

You then see the candles only from the indicator without the normal bars in the background.

Hi there,

I do like this indicator quite a bit. However, is it possible to create a histogram version of it?

Thanks.

Reason: