Android Custom Indicator .

Hello,

I need to add Indicator into mt4 android os , I asked of service desk but they told me :

Unfortunately we don't have plan to add custom indicators for mobile version in nearest future.

can you help me : until when I have to wait for this plan , or I need to buy tablet windows or do you have another idea ?

thanks for your advise. 

vahid jannati:

Hello,

I need to add Indicator into mt4 android os , I asked of service desk but they told me :

Unfortunately we don't have plan to add custom indicators for mobile version in nearest future.

can you help me : until when I have to wait for this plan , or I need to buy tablet windows or do you have another idea ?

thanks for your advise. 

Hi, 

I think you have 2 chooses:

1- To buy Windows Tablet like I did, there is one called Chuwi hi13 and what special on this is the Display resolution, 3K and for Forex the resolution is very important as I said here.

2- to buy VPN and use Microsoft Remote Desktop from your Mobile, it's not easy to use but maybe it will help you.

Regards

Best PC spec for MT4
Best PC spec for MT4
  • www.mql5.com
Hi ALL, someone please advise me the most suitable PC spec for MT4 which only work single thread so high spec CPU like Intel Core i9 would not perf...

There is no android custom indicator. What you can do is buy a windows vpn, install mt4 platform and attach the custom indicator. You can remote from your android phone.

Hi  everyone I'm having trouble with setting up my live and demo account on my PC I'm not sure if it's a live or demo Help!!!

tamaraG:
Hi  everyone I'm having trouble with setting up my live and demo account on my PC I'm not sure if it's a live or demo Help!!!

If it is live/real so it means that you found the broker (MetaQuotes is not a broker), deposuited money to them, they sent login/pass to you and you are using it to trading with real money.

----------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

----------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

I have own HTML/JScript option...
Reason: