Trading System by Xard777 - page 344

I used to use a Samsung 28" UHD 4k screen but upgraded to a Samsung 55" UHD 4k screen which is way better on my eyes.

That said here is a screenshot of my setup on an 8" Chuwi Hi8 Dual Boot Tablet running windows 10 with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1200.

The picture that I took does not do it justice and the tablet cost only $84 from banggood.com

http://www.banggood.com/Chuwi-HI8-In...-p-980536.html

Xard777

PS The resolution on this tablet is 1920 x 1200 which is greater than most 24" monitors which usually are 1920 x 1080

xard777:
I used to use a Samsung 28" UHD 4k screen but upgraded to a Samsung 55" UHD 4k screen which is way better on my eyes.

That said here is a screenshot of my setup on an 8" Chuwi Hi8 Dual Boot Tablet running windows 10 with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1200.

The picture that I took does not do it justice and the tablet cost only $84 from banggood.com

http://www.banggood.com/Chuwi-HI8-In...-p-980536.html

Xard777

PS The resolution on this tablet is 1920 x 1200 which is greater than most 24" monitors which usually are 1920 x 1080

Hi Xard,

Thanks a lot for sharing.

any new update for your strategy ?

Who has Xard's latest and greatest?

I know someone has it. Can you tell us more about this Awesome looking Xard Setup?

DRAXILL

Files:

Hello, please give a link to the indicator, I can not find.

Files:

Latest setup...

Enjoy

XARD777

Files:

Superb! Setup there ole' chap.

Easy to determine trade direction.

I'm amazed more traders haven't given it a try.

DRAXILL

Files:

Looking good on both the 4hr and 1hr.

I like how you have special guide lines for the 1hr.

DRAXILL

Files:

So far pretty good for a only 20 minutes of trading.

I do say, this Xard setup may be a keeper, lol.

Many thanks King Xard. You are great as you are generous.

DRAXILL

Files:

Wait a minute! Hold up! Stop the presses! 400 pips. Dangit!

That's to many! That is just to many pips. What am I suppose to do with that?

How am I suppose to carry all those pips??? I'm going to need a bigger pip bucket.....The struggle is real...lol

Files:

I went ahead closed gbpaud. A loss of 21 pips. I noticed the gbpjpy and gbpaud working against each other.

And the Xard setup looks stonger on the gbpjpy

DRAXILL

Reason: