Metaquotes-Demo account fails to load new candles

I'm connected to my demo account, yet it fails to load new candles so I'm stucked at prices from couple of hours ago, and I don't know what to do. (MetaTrader 5, hedging, tried to restart PC and nothing happened) Please any advice?

What does the log say ?

Is your terminal connected?

Did you try F2?

Is marketwatch active?

Marco vd Heijden:

What does the log say ?

Is your terminal connected?

Did you try F2?

Is marketwatch active?

In journal it says I'm connected, Market Watch seems to be innactive. And what am I suppose to look at in F2? Thanks for reply.

Gantrithor:

In journal it says I'm connected, Market Watch seems to be innactive. And what am I suppose to look at in F2? Thanks for reply.

It is not a problem on your part. I tried MQ demo account (Access point EU 2), and also no tick data for couple of hours. 

F2 loads the MQL code base and has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Enrique Dangeroux:

It is not a problem on your part. I tried MQ demo account (Access point EU 2), and also no tick data for couple of hours. 

F2 loads the MQL code base and has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Ok, thanks. So basically I have to wait and see? Great.

Gantrithor:

Hello please wait. We will fix soon.

Gantrithor:

I'm connected to my demo account, yet it fails to load new candles so I'm stucked at prices from couple of hours ago, and I don't know what to do. (MetaTrader 5, hedging, tried to restart PC and nothing happened) Please any advice?

Don't use Metaquotes-Demo server, it's mainly for beta-version and coders testing purpose. Metaquotes policy is to use "free" beta-testers and they don't care to waste people time.

Use a demo account on a real broker.

Reason: