Can anybody recommend a UK based VPS with a 0.2ms latency
Promotion of external services is prohibited (or limited) on the forum.
You can look at MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 for example.
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
MQL5.com VPS hosting
Slava, 2016.06.28 16:36
You can run multiple EAs on one virtual hosting server right now. Without additional pay.
Why do You want pay more money? There are no plans to multiply payments for virtual hosting
1. Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
2. How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
3. 64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting :
Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25
It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting
2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
Some more -
How to Start with Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev, 2014.11.07 14:46
Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your
trading robots and Signal
subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is
better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a
trader comes across. The server can be rented straight from your
MetaTrader. It takes only a couple mouse clicks for Experts Advisors,
indicators, scripts together with Signal subscriptions and settings to
be transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud network
was developed specially for MetaTrader and has all the advantages of a native solution.
And video about how it works:
Sergey Golubev, 2016.10.01 20:30
How to subscribe to VPS -
missing signal trades
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.