How to connect to MT4 API data feed?

I am developing a mobile app for my phone and I need to know how to connect to my MT4 platforms API so that I can receive the data and indicator alerts coming from my MT4 platform on my laptop to said app I am developing. Is the API something that I connect to or is this a service to be purchased from a company? Please can somebody help me with this answer?

• If you have MT4 API (if you coded it) so you are able to connect it to your application (because as I understand - you are the coder).
  • If you do not have MT4 API so why did you make this thread?
  • Or you think that everybody is having this API and will upload it here?
  • Or you created this thread to promote your mobile application? 

If no one will reply with valiable advice so I am suggesting to you to use Freelance anyway. 

Sergey Golubev:
  • If you have MT4 API (if you coded it) so you are able to connect it to your application (because as I understand - you are the coder).
  • If you do not have MT4 API so why did you make this thread?
  • Or you think that everybody is having this API and will upload it here?
  • Or you created this thread to promote your mobile application? 

If no one will reply with valiable advice so I am suggesting to you to use Freelance anyway. 

Greetings Sir Thanks for your reply...

1. I am not the coder. The coder that I hired to get app developed told me that the app will have to receive live data from my MT4 trading platform in in order for the App to function as I desire it to work. 

2. I made this thread to find the solution on how to connect to the real time data coming from my personal MT4 account. I was told that connecting to API was best option.

3. Sir, I am just hopeing someone on this forum can give me a viable solution for how to get the real time data coming from my personal trading platform on my laptop to a Java or c++ application so that I can take this information back to my developer to finish said mobile app.

4. Sir this app is not intended for sale only for my personal use

If you think you have a viable solution I will be happy for you to tell it. Thank you Sir. You are appreciated

Neb Elbey: I was told that connecting to API was best option.
There is no published API which is why, why Sergey said:
Sergey Golubev: If you have MT4 API (if you coded it) so you are able to connect it to your application (because as I understand - you are the coder).

That's a big if.

And Metaquotes can change it without notice.

And you are the coder (you are having it done.)

whroeder1:
There is no published API which is why, why Sergey said:

That's a big if.

And Metaquotes can change it without notice.

And you are the coder (you are having it done.)

I found this service online that I think will work for me... what do you think? see link       [link deleted by moderator]

Neb Elbey:

I found this service online that I think will work for me... what do you think? see link       [link deleted by moderator]

Discussion of commercial websites/services is prohibited on the forum.

As to your link so it is for $300 per month ...

----------------------

I am suggesting to you to go to Freelance service to receive assistance with your problem related to the coding, consultation etc.

-------------------

I just looked at your profile and I understand that you are comfortable with Freelance here ...
So, you know everything which I am posting on this thread.

Neb Elbey:

I won't name any but if you look around you can just find several XML feeds so why make it so complex ?

The formatting is usually like this,

<Rates><Rate Symbol="EURUSD"><Bid>1.17492</Bid><Ask>1.17502</Ask><High>1.17642</High><Low>1.16711</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="USDJPY"><Bid>110.699</Bid><Ask>110.71</Ask><High>111.337</High><Low>110.551</Low><Direction>-1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="GBPUSD"><Bid>1.3131</Bid><Ask>1.3135</Ask><High>1.3152</High><Low>1.30619</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="USDCHF"><Bid>0.96852</Bid><Ask>0.96894</Ask><High>0.9727</High><Low>0.9632</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="EURCHF"><Bid>1.13819</Bid><Ask>1.13848</Ask><High>1.14071</High><Low>1.1262</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="AUDUSD"><Bid>0.79864</Bid><Ask>0.79876</Ask><High>0.80077</High><Low>0.79368</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="USDCAD"><Bid>1.24356</Bid><Ask>1.24373</Ask><High>1.25677</High><Low>1.24194</Low><Direction>-1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate><Rate Symbol="NZDUSD"><Bid>0.7512</Bid><Ask>0.75249</Ask><High>0.75249</High><Low>0.74605</Low><Direction>1</Direction><Last>17:00:00</Last></Rate>
I'm very sure that it's not too difficult to work with that...
Reason: