Converting EAs to MQL5 - page 5

You are not alone .

Sadly:
Is it just me or does anyone else find post #34 just a wee bit odd?

Maybe MT5 is organic? lol...

To Sadly

Hi Sadly,

Greetings!

At one time you're looking for MTF Moving Average Crossover Signal "Alert or Arrow", do you managed to get it? Can you share with me.

Many Thank

Harrytn

harrytn:
Hi Sadly,

Greetings!

At one time you're looking for MTF Moving Average Crossover Signal "Alert or Arrow", do you managed to get it? Can you share with me.

Many Thank

Harrytn

There are several in this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but I'm sure that you can find it there...

Hi Riffster,

Thank you for your respond. I'm still searching the forum and yet to find MTF Moving Average with crossover alert, hope someone here have that could share.

Thanks

So, is MT5 out yet? Sorry if it's been asked before, but I see a lot of questions about this and nobody seems to be actually using it. I'm guessing it's still in development....

Mt5

Hi there!

MT5 is available for public beta testing on demo accounts. On live accounts it does not work yet.

convert ex4 (mt4) to MT5

Dear all guru,

is it possible to convert mt4 ex4 file to MT5 directly without decompiling it? i have some old EA in ex4 format but i am not able to get the mq4 file.

thank you

In short : no

Sorry

footy98:
Dear all guru,

is it possible to convert mt4 ex4 file to MT5 directly without decompiling it? i have some old EA in ex4 format but i am not able to get the mq4 file.

thank you

footy98:
Dear all guru,

thank you

If you have decompiling file, it mix staff. You have to write proper codes

for MT4 and after you can go to MT5.

Reason: