do you consider the day's open in your trading decision

• 55% (57)
  • 30% (31)
  • 15% (16)
Total voters: 104

for intraday trading

buy when price is above day open

sell when price is below day open

please share how do you use the day open in your strategy.

thanks 

Days open price and first few hours of a trading day give good entry price, if u trade based on candlestick patterns.

Clicking "i want to see the vote" also means i don't want to participate. Because you can only vote once

chandra100:
Days open price and first few hours of a trading day give good entry price, if u trade based on candlestick patterns.
what's your strategy like?

in my opion I will not trade on day that have much news red. It's dangerous for order because news will make wrong all signal

Day open gives you the trend that should follow after the market gets to the new indicators. Still, the trend might easily change if the market bounced back after previous day great movements. On the other side I am considering also the previous day close in comparison with current day open in my analysis.

MetaSky:

Day open gives you the trend that should follow after the market gets to the new indicators. Still, the trend might easily change if the market bounced back after previous day great movements. On the other side I am considering also the previous day close in comparison with current day open in my analysis.

In forex, ain't previous day close equal today open? except you are talking about Friday close

daily open has no meaning to me. i always follow strategy from combination of some technical indicator

Depends on the strategies..
Reason: